lee ming shun jailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
overheard during lunch.

true?

true. but his senior counsel will be appealing against it. He's currently out on bail.

:eek:
Really? Shocking...

so will we see a new TV series on Channel 8 ?

Prison Break : Changi

Lead Actor : Chris Lee

so will we see a new TV series on Channel 8 ?

Prison Break : Changi

Lead Actor : Chris Lee

hot female doctor : Fann Wong :bsmilie:

:eek:
Really? Shocking...

What's so shocking? He hit someone with his car while driving under the influence of alcohol. Then he failed to render assistance... just drive off. Don't you think he deserves some jail term?

What's so shocking? He hit someone with his car while driving under the influence of alcohol. Then he failed to render assistance... just drive off. Don't you think he deserves some jail term?

couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

do the crime, do the time...

with the recent spate of drinking related accidents, there is no one above the law. These ppl should repent behind bars, especially when innocent people have been hurt.

do the crime, do the time...

with the recent spate of drinking related accidents, there is no one above the law. These ppl should repent behind bars, especially when innocent people have been hurt.

It won't be so bad if he had stopped, apologised, and sent the poor chap he knocked down to hospital, or at least call the ambulance. Then he could possibly get away with a fine.

As is, I think he deserves some jail term. 4 weeks sounds quite fair. Appealing would just prolong the pain. I think he should just do the time and get on with life.

Fann wong will be :bheart: :bsmilie:

can he still drive? or will his license be revoked?? :dunno: :dunno:

4 weeks also have parole?

I don't think it's parole... but prisoners get released early for good behavior. Like Chee Soon Juan was jailed for 5 weeks because he talk c**k without permit... but he was released in 3 weeks because he was a good boy in prison. :D

can he still drive? or will his license be revoked?? :dunno: :dunno:

Usually they get banned for at least 1 year. Then they must take test again.

Status
Not open for further replies.