Lee Hwa Jewelry Member Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Dong Moon

May 3, 2004
Great World City, Singapore
Anyone got Lee Hwa Jewelry Member Card ?
I want to buy something, but if have member card get 20% discount ...
Anyone company me ? Buy u lunch/dinner lah .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You sure about the 20% discount? Even if it is true, the discount would only apply to non-discounted items. So beware of sales gimmicks. :)

Kim Dong Moon said:
Anyone got Lee Hwa Jewelry Member Card ?
I want to buy something, but if have member card get 20% discount ...
Anyone company me ? Buy u lunch/dinner lah .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do have its platinum membership card...remeber its not 20% but 15% discount. And most of time its useless as this discount can't be use on all jewellery.

Do check it out from the lee hwa staff to find out more first. :)
If u really need 1...PM me.

Lee Hwa's Aspial Cardmember, will be entitled to 20% discount, only apply to non-discounted items.

I think now is all Aspial card..... platinum card is their old card i think......
But discount is not applicable for sales items and wedding bands......

Platinum is their old membership card, now they called it Aspial membership card. Correct, last time is 5-15% discount, but with the new aspial card we are entitled to 20% discount.
I tot for them who hold platinum card shud change and up date to new Aspial Card ( ... already confirmed to Lee Hwa that no additional charges required for this up grading :thumbsup: ). They will just change and up date your particular data.

Actually i only wanna buy a necklace becaz lost my gold neclace last month when i travel to Beijing (so sad, so careless ...). I already ask the sales staff and got 20% disc for membership card holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.