Lee filter for Nikon 14-24mm lens

TS, well if u dont wanna pay the premium for Lee SW150, i suggest u go search for the MIC version of it shld cost u less than 130SGD if u know where to get it, but the only gripe, theres currently only GNDs for the series... NO NDs yet... unless im outdated...

problem is not much choice of filters..... also one of the factor i sold off my 14-24 aND THE SW150 as i have also stop taking landscapes.....

cheers...

Please share (or pm) where to look for the china version of SW150. Had been looking everywhere for it.
Also, besides LEE where can I find the various filter of 150mm size that can fit to the holder locally?

Please share (or pm) where to look for the china version of SW150. Had been looking everywhere for it.
Also, besides LEE where can I find the various filter of 150mm size that can fit to the holder locally?

Last I know, sgcamerastore was bringing it in. But no news after a while. Maybe you can check with them.

daredevil123 said:
Last I know, sgcamerastore was bringing it in. But no news after a while. Maybe you can check with them.

Thanks bro. How abt filter variants? From lee and Hitech? I remember seeing lee has both soft and hard grad for 1 to 3 stops.

All this talk and no one's mentioned that the filter will cause severe vignetting between 14-17mm?

I have this filter. The only drawback is that the kit comes with I think the 0.3 filter. I had to buy the .9 one and that adds to the already hefty cost.

Oh my . Side track, I found the 'cheapest' 14-24 f/2.8 @ 2350 before gst. @ edison electronics united sq.