Lee Big stopper

I got mine from teamworkphoto last mth, waited about a mth, cost is about $200 inclusive of delivery and using the exchange rate then. havent had the chance to test it out yet.. :(

my CC shows $188... so i dunno why they charge u $200.. stock just came in recently, so 1 month might not be the actual delivery time...

Does anyone knows the average waiting time for CP to obtain the LEE big stopper? I have called to put my name on the waiting list about 2 weeks ago and there is still calls from them. If anyone wishes to put their LEE big stopper on sale, please contact me. I require it pretty urgently.

Last edited:
Giorgio said:
Does anyone knows the average waiting time for CP to obtain the LEE big stopper? I have called to put my name on the waiting list about 2 weeks ago and there is still calls from them. If anyone wishes to put their LEE big stopper on sale, please contact me. I require it pretty urgently.

Few days back I remember reading TK foto facebook that they have the Lee Big Stopper; newly arrived!!

yups, TK FOTO stocks just arrived. managed to pick up 1 pc for myself after visiting them many times.

Do hurry!!