Leather strap to recommend for A7 body

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Any recommendations for good quality leather strap? Best if it's some carabiner to secure to the camera so it's easy to put on and off. Thanks!

Hi there, I'm using the Peak Design Slide Lite v2 for my Sony A7ii with 16-35 GM.

The sling material isn't leather, but it resembles the seat-belt material. Its sturdy, and comes with 4 "quick release" hooks. So you can remove the strap, or clip it onto the anchors on the camera easily.

Hi there, I'm using the Peak Design Slide Lite v2 for my Sony A7ii with 16-35 GM.

The sling material isn't leather, but it resembles the seat-belt material. Its sturdy, and comes with 4 "quick release" hooks. So you can remove the strap, or clip it onto the anchors on the camera easily.

Thanks! Oh wow the design looks outstanding! Length is easily adjustable as well! How much did you pay for it?

Thanks! Oh wow the design looks outstanding! Length is easily adjustable as well! How much did you pay for it?

Hmm.. the prices are fixed. You can order from their website directly (they will ship out from HK), or you can view/buy it at local camera shops. I got mine at TK Foto at Plaza Singapura.

Hmm.. the prices are fixed. You can order from their website directly (they will ship out from HK), or you can view/buy it at local camera shops. I got mine at TK Foto at Plaza Singapura.

Thanks! I managed to try it out at Alan Photo and love it! Bought it at S$70!

Be sure to check the version of the anchors. The V3 anchors are too "thin". Check out the following link from Peak design to see if yours is the V3 anchors. Fill up the form and they will send you v4 replacements.

https://support.peakdesign.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000833866-2018-Anchor-Update

Wow many thanks bro! Didn't know of that. I got the V3 anchors. :(

Just filled up the form.

The V4 anchors are thick I had to put my metal clips back in order to fit the anchors n it’s strap in.

Prefer not to use the Sony clips as without it it’s more stable when attach to my strap.

The V4 anchors are thick I had to put my metal clips back in order to fit the anchors n it’s strap in.

Prefer not to use the Sony clips as without it it’s more stable when attach to my strap.

I still didn't manage to remove the Sony "triangles" leh... How do you remove them? Do you remove that plastic piece on the "triangle" first?