Leather Casing

Status
Not open for further replies.

linannabelle

Sep 4, 2007
Hi wondering if any of you guys know where to get Olympus real leather casing in locally. Search through many distributors and called up service centre, apparently no one sells them.

Saw them through official olympus webbie as well as ebay. Please advice

for which model? Oly 420 dslr?

Went Ebay was abt to make payment then realized that they do not send to Singapore. Sob... How do I get about getting them then? Its actually a gift to a friend of mine.
really need help in this.

Thanks

Went Ebay was abt to make payment then realized that they do not send to Singapore. Sob... How do I get about getting them then? Its actually a gift to a friend of mine.

Thanks

can you be specific please because you are not and I guess not many people understand what exactly you are looking for, thus you think that nobody will help. In short, make it easy for people to help you.

Thanks

For an Ebay buyer, you must look carefully to see that it ships worldwide or including asia, cannot anyhow buy & then realise seller ships to USA & Canada only. Then also use Paypal to pay. A lot more convenient.

Or try Amazon, shipping by VPost.

Thanks

Use VpostUSA, many seller dun send oversea. With VpostUSA (SingPost linked), seller just need to send to it USA address then VpostUSA will send back to Singapore receiver address through SingPost. Heard it's a bit ex compare to Borderlinx (same function).

Status
Not open for further replies.