Leather case for LX5 at eBay

Hi,
just want to know if anyone using this case from ebay :)
if not, can share what case you using :D

im using this too. But mine is the vertical one.

im using this too. But mine is the vertical one.

hi magotts,
saw you got the brown color one, is it from dealextreme ??
I'm choosing either the vertical / horizontal one, can share yr experience with the vertical design ? thanks :)

Hi, I sell the brown one in my mass sales thread. Its the 2nd generation case from the one posted by magotts - lighter and less bulky materials with the improved design for the wrist strap.

See my signature :)

Last edited:
i got 1...
not bad...but the strap for it pretty sucks.. dun look durable..
but heck its cheap...mine is brown

hi magotts,
saw you got the brown color one, is it from dealextreme ??
I'm choosing either the vertical / horizontal one, can share yr experience with the vertical design ? thanks :)

i bought it from an ebay seller. :) since i have the vertical one, i cant use the neckstrap included in the original package. :( but everything is good. it protects our LX5. :)

May I ask will my lx5 fit into this case since I changed my lens cover to an auto lens cover already? The free case can't so I have no choice but to cut away the internal partition of the free case

Yes, it will still fit. I recently changed to auto lens cap(JJC) too.

Last edited:
i bought it from an ebay seller. :) since i have the vertical one, i cant use the neckstrap included in the original package. :( but everything is good. it protects our LX5. :)

Hi magotts, I think I may wanna get this casing as it looks nicer and less bulkier than the free case. But may I know what do you mean by choosing the vertical design but u can't use the neck strap? Why is this so?

Hi ishootu, may i know what brand of auto lens cap u are using? Can recommend pls? Thanks

Hi Caristal, hmmmm... with the vertical design, the camera is covered. no space for the neckstrap... gets? hehehe

Erm but i tot the case outside has can use the strap too?

I bought the last 2 sets from henessy bro.

Caristal, yes but its not connected to the camera itself.