Leather Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkvolution

Oct 12, 2009
Hello all, I like to buy a leather backpack that can fit 1 DSLR with battery grip + 1 zoom lens and a kit lens. I mean real leather one. I been finding from F29 shop but no design i like. The next stock that come in with different design will be in 5 months time ...

I also tried those custom made leather shop but it going to cost like 350 SGD for 1... Don't want to spend so much too.

Any CS members know anymore place to buy real leather backpack?

Thanks in advance! :)

You want real leather, you got to pay...

You want real leather, you got to pay...

Yes I got to pay but there many alternative way to get one. Doesn't mean the moment I see one, I will buy it straight away. At least I trying to gather infor and my homework first before I commit. Consider I have a budget and I not a high earner too.

What I asking is for infor, not for comments. Thank you.

I think there are plenty of stylo one by gucci or prada or LV. :sweat:

Yes I got to pay but there many alternative way to get one. Doesn't mean the moment I see one, I will buy it straight away. At least I trying to gather infor and my homework first before I commit. Consider I have a budget and I not a high earner too.

What I asking is for infor, not for comments. Thank you.

I guess you don't understand leather, or you don't want to.... Amounts to the same thing.

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand leather, or you don't want to.... Amounts to the same thing.

Understanding leather or not is one thing, different manufacturers or mass production will determine the cost of the bag. I wouldn't mind if you want to teach me lessons on leathers, my ears are open and ready for that. Thank you. If not, same quote from me, i do not need comments. :)

Last edited:
I think there are plenty of stylo one by gucci or prada or LV. :sweat:

Yea, I did try that but due to the brands, it very expensive even though the price varies. I visited some website on leather bags, there are some bags that the price suited me as it only cost $120+ before shipment.

But I try to find local shop first before I try ordering from oversea, thank you for your suggestion. :)

Yea, I did try that but due to the brands, it very expensive even though the price varies. I visited some website on leather bags, there are some bags that the price suited me as it only cost $120+ before shipment.

But I try to find local shop first before I try ordering from oversea, thank you for your suggestion. :)

$120 u sure thats real leather? :dunno:

$120 u sure thats real leather? :dunno:

Well, the website just state that it leather. That all I know. Further infor, I unable to tell.

try second hand shop, never buy brand new for these very ex. I saw a few already, one in parklane shopping center (selegie), I saw one in lucky plaza.

try second hand shop, never buy brand new for these very ex. I saw a few already, one in parklane shopping center (selegie), I saw one in lucky plaza.

Oh, why I didn't think of that. :bsmilie: It a great idea! I go and check out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.