Learn how to light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracle0711

Helping a good friend to promote this workshop. Still about 4 seats available. Interested party please contact Arik Chan at +65 67436434

Learn How to Light!

Details of the Basic Studio Workshop:
Commencing on 9th Nov 04, Tuesday, 7pm to 10pm
Duration: 4-weeks
Fee : $150

Cheque payment can be make payable to Lighthouse Images and mail to 175B Geylang Rd Singapore 389247. Alternatively, you can bank in to the following POSB account: 048059740

Group size is kept to maximum 8 participants per group for this particular workshop.

Objectives:
1. To be familiar with the use of basic studio equipment; light meter, lightings, tripods, backdrops, etc.

2. To learn the methods of light meter readings, lighting techniques.

3. To gain practical experience in basic still life studio exercises.

The will be conducted at:

175 B Geylang Rd, Singapore 389247
(5 mins walk from Kallang MRT station)

For more information, please visit the following site:
Learn how to light!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks!

Yes the site was down this morning. It seems that the hosting company was updating some stuff.

As I am having some shoot in the next few days, can interested participants email me their query at info@light-house.com.sg ? Sorry for the inconvenience. :embrass:

Cheers!

Arik

harlow!

thank you....thank you.... good to hear from u too :) when can we meet for makan ;p or studio shoot?

arik

Hi folks,

Only one slot left. Thanks for the support :)

Arik

xdax45 said:
harlow!

thank you....thank you.... good to hear from u too :) when can we meet for makan ;p or studio shoot?

arik

hahah...nice to hear from u too..:) maybe we catch up later this month...have been real busy recently with work. haven been to ur studio for quite some times...let see whether got new toys to play...

Hi folks,

Thank you very much for your support. All the slots have been filled up.

Will consider running the workshop again if the response is good. That have to depend on Tommy's schedule too. Please email me for info or check the new schedule at:

www.light-house.com.sg

Cheers!

Arik

Status
Not open for further replies.