[Leaked Video] Golden Mercedes Benz 200E (SKM1396) Breach Of Border Security Incident

J0SGxFN.png

LIm2w4u.png

KxVDIh2.png

INdEgdb.png

mMXEsUH.png

Video link originally posted on The Real Singapore (TRS) Facebook page.

Last edited:
Rich boss think he don't need to obey law ?
Or
The driver is driving a stolen Merc ?

sadly, it kinda shows the 'afraid to make a move unless a higher ups says can' mentality.

Maybe driver carrying narcotics. Making a run for it when driver realised the game is up and drugs will be found.
It is death sentence anyway, so might as well take chances and drive off over the barrier.

Our SG custom police still very gentle. Poor constable flick open his baton and make a Bruce Lee pose but the driver no hue.

Next time draw firearm and point the revolver at the driver. And please no such Hollywood nonsense as reciting "Freeze, you have the right to remain silent,,,blah... blah...."

If driver still drives off like that, then open fire multiple times. Too bad if driver is killed. Send the message that SG police is no-nonsense.

This is the direct result of "no shots were fired" celebratory comment after Little India riots.

Last edited:
sadly, it kinda shows the 'afraid to make a move unless a higher ups says can' mentality.

Afraid to go back and write report lah.

This is more effective

images

Last edited:

I can't blame him...

Singaporean have this "damn if you do, damn if you don't" mentality... if driver (65yrs old) is injure... would everyone praise the officer ?? Likely some keyboard warrior will start question why excessive force is used... or most likely joke why SPF not dare to use force in little india but use force on a old man... or any of the other 'Internet Headline' you can add...

I think the custom police is afraid of lawsuit later because the driver, driving an expensive car, appear to be rich.

He may be required to pay for repair if he damage the car.

I think the custom police is afraid of lawsuit later because the driver, driving an expensive car, appear to be rich.
He may be required to pay for repair if he damage the car.
That indicates a serious gap in legal education for the officer or worse: a serious gap in legal protection for officers carrying out their duty. If the target is to stop the car then all means are open (with a certain limit, of course). As long as the officer follows his training and given procedures he must not fear any legal consequences from a person trying to break through the border.

I can't blame him...

Singaporean have this "damn if you do, damn if you don't" mentality... if driver (65yrs old) is injure... would everyone praise the officer ?? Likely some keyboard warrior will start question why excessive force is used... or most likely joke why SPF not dare to use force in little india but use force on a old man... or any of the other 'Internet Headline' you can add...
This is a very dangerous precedent, it may not be just a lady with some psychological issue or a elderly senior citizen the next time. The Home Team should know better than to acknowledge the nonsensical assertions by vocal minorities on a whim.

So far nothing has yet happened is because of the demonstrated excellence and superb professionalism put out by our intelligence agencies that have already averted numerous terrorism attempts some based initially on just minute details from low confidence chatters, many of these incidents are unbeknown to the ignorant public and I feel they should be accorded more recognition than what they are currently receiving but really all this is for naught if regular rank and file and those managing them in day-to-day enforcement activities on the ground continue to remain in a blissful state of oblivion.

Just my humble two cents.

This is a very dangerous precedent, it may not be just a lady with some psychological issue or a elderly senior citizen the next time. The Home Team should know better than to acknowledge the nonsensical assertions by vocal minorities on a whim.

So far nothing has yet happened is because of the demonstrated excellence and superb professionalism put out by our intelligence agencies that have already averted numerous terrorism attempts some based initially on just minute details from low confidence chatters, many of these incidents are unbeknown to the ignorant public and I feel they should be accorded more recognition than what they are currently receiving but really all this is for naught if regular rank and file and those managing them in day-to-day enforcement activities on the ground continue to remain in a blissful state of oblivion.

Just my humble two cents.

I agree that a harder stand must be enforce... but how much support will the SPF be getting fron the public. You cannot deny that should that 65yr old man be injured... the public definitely Won't kick up a fuss about 'Police Brutality'. Already in KPT itself, MP standing firm for our rights in International Agreement in Parliament has been called 'Wayang'... think of the sh*t storm that could be stirred.

Again....while I agree that in this case and some other, the SPF should have been more forceful in their handling of the situation... I can understand why those officer want and need to cover their 'A**'.

Too much Political Correctness and PR issue is making everyone take cover...

Just my own 2-cent...

Again....while I agree that in this case and some other, the SPF should have been more forceful in their handling of the situation... I can understand why those officer want and need to cover their 'A**'.

Too much Political Correctness and PR issue is making everyone take cover...

True. There are no clear definition of what is "acceptable force" that can be use.
It is in the grey area.
Anything can be seem as abuse of police power :(

Last edited:
I can't blame him...

have to agree with you on this. "do also die, don't do also die"

Let's see what the official statement from the authorities say :p