Status
Not open for further replies.

berryhappy

Apr 26, 2003
www.berryhappy.com
Leah1.jpg

Leah2.jpg

Leah3.jpg

1st photo, attantion drawn to lips and teeth. I think focus on eyes should be better.

2nd photo, colour of flower a little too close to the colour of face. Can't bring out the character as much as you could.

3rd photo, lovely but a little eye ball too right.

Just 2 cents worth. I hope you don't mind.:)

JOHN LEE said:
1st photo, attantion drawn to lips and teeth. I think focus on eyes should be better.

2nd photo, colour of flower a little too close to the colour of face. Can't bring out the character as much as you could.

Thanks for your comments! You are very detailed. :D

#1, The intent was to draw attention to her smile, which is very bright and cheery...and slightly more attractive than her eyes. Hence for this picture, out of the norm, I focused on her smile.

#2, I deliberately adjusted the colour of the face to the colour of the background/flower. And yet, the face still stands out from the background.

#3 hmm...that I agree. but otherwise, the eye contact would be lost...could be weird.

SniperD said:
1st pic is simple and nice. She has Jamie Yeo's smile :)

Bingo! We (MUA & me) told her she looked a bit like Jamie Yeo. :D

hwchoy, I think she's already been in a number of commercials. ;)

Thanks erizai! :bsmilie:

care to share the background in #2?
where to buy ? is a sticker or .. ?

Nice pics. Fave is #2. #1 looks abit like Jamie Yeo but #2 looks abit like Nnadia Chan.

Venom81 said:
Nice pics. Fave is #2. #1 looks abit like Jamie Yeo but #2 looks abit like Nnadia Chan.

Does this mean you like Nnadia Chan more than Jamie Yeo? :)

simon80, #2 is a piece of cloth I cut at Spotlight at Plaza Sing.

berryhappy said:
Does this mean you like Nnadia Chan more than Jamie Yeo? :)

simon80, #2 is a piece of cloth I cut at Spotlight at Plaza Sing.

I still like Jamie Yeo. :bsmilie: Jamie Teo and Jamie Swee also like. I like all Jamies. :bsmilie:

How much does the cloth costs? Its really nice.

tks
expensive cloth .. ehhe

JOHN LEE said:

Hello ,, shooting without drawning attention to the model's face. then where else should we be loooking at ???
To the thread starter: you have a good protrait.. all you need is bring back the aperature more .. so to increase your dept of field. I believe you are using somewhere between F5.6 to f 7.. try go down to F10 or F12.

Status
Not open for further replies.