zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
51307697.jpg

tang90246 said:
beautiful picture....

thx....glad u liked it :)

xray said:
Very nice. Did you use PS to make the tree region B/W?

thx...if u look carefully, the tree region has slight colour, it is not b&w. i did not use PS to desaturate the tree region, it is the effect when shooting from the inside of my car i imagine. :)

Yup, it's not PS B/W. I like the B/W look though. It makes the leaf's colors stand out.

zaren said:

I like this, I like where you strategically stopped your car and used the natural light box to illuminate the leaf. I also like the seasonal change in colour of the leaf...

If I were you, I wouldn't have titled windscreen or anything that took away the element of mystery of this picture. This almost look like a pool of reflection with a leaf resting on water. Nice...

jasphotography said:
I like this, I like where you strategically stopped your car and used the natural light box to illuminate the leaf. I also like the seasonal change in colour of the leaf...

If I were you, I wouldn't have titled windscreen or anything that took away the element of mystery of this picture. This almost look like a pool of reflection with a leaf resting on water. Nice...

thx jas....always appreciated ur in-depth comments. :)

i agree with your point about the title... could have kept it a lot simpler without giving too much away.

Status
Not open for further replies.