:: Lea ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jia Wang

Feb 20, 2004
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
Been terribly busy since shooting Lea... jus managed to process her in this black outfit... the rest will follow... when I have time... :)
(Rest of the series is HERE)

1)
64296612.jpg

2)
64296621.jpg

3)
64296607.jpg

2)
64296621.jpg

Very nice one...

Also went thru the rest of the series i like the 21st shot.

yet to process mine... busy time continues...:)

1)
64296612.jpg

2)
64296621.jpg

My 2 favourites above. Another long overdue pics:)

Great series. :)

hot model, hot car.

Jia Wang,

This time round you posted something different from ur usual works. I am not saying is not nice but something different. Less close up of the faces and focus more on half body to full. :thumbsup: Like the photos. See you around...

Noticed that the 1st pic was oof on the face and focused on the hand instead.
Or is it my moniter?:dunno:
#3 is good

64296621.jpg

Wow... super nice & cool looking car...

Thanks everyone for your feedback... :)

Processed a few more shots in another outfit...

4)
64884761.jpg

5)
64884773.jpg

6)
64884779.jpg

New series slightly reddish.. is it my monitor??

modelinn said:
New series slightly reddish.. is it my monitor??

Hey Ivan, thanks for pointing that out... I checked how the colours turned out on my iMac (I did the processing on an Acer laptop)... it looked yellowish more than reddish... hmmm, gotta relook at my workflow already...

Thanks again :)

i love the way the light hilights her....very nice series!!! the colour looks a little reddish to me too...

Jia Wang said:
Hey Ivan, thanks for pointing that out... I checked how the colours turned out on my iMac (I did the processing on an Acer laptop)... it looked yellowish more than reddish... hmmm, gotta relook at my workflow already...

Thanks again :)

U r most welcomed:)

Final lot finally processed... Still quite reddish after processing... Haiz... Anyway, keep the C&C coming... :)

(Entire series is HERE)

7)
65062153.jpg

8)
65062143.jpg

9)
65062155.jpg

8)
65062143.jpg

9)
65062155.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Like these 2.. last shot is very interesting, but maybe better with more crop on the legs, as left leg is too forward and looks slightly oversized, so maybe cropped more may help:)

andrewtanjk said:
Nice shots, but watch the highlights and saturation. Just tone these down a bit.

Try not to crop at the knees or feet. Cheers bro!

Hey Andrew, thank you so much for pointing these out... Greatly appreciate it... Will take care of these details in my next shoot... Cheers :)

I find #8 odd to have her head cut off. Maybe it just doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.