LCD protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

andretan

Apr 19, 2002
AMK (near YCK)
www.flickr.com
What's good and what's cheap?

Whats the diff between the "Da Products" type VS other LCD protectors VS those meant to protect PDA screens?

And how much and where to buy? Please recommend for a 1.5" LCD screen (Sony P5, Nikon Coolpix 3100, etc).

Hmmm correct me if i am wrong
Da Protector give excellent protection as it is a piece of scatch resistant glass mounted (by adhesive) in front of the LCD screen.

as for the PDA protector, it is an additional piece of plastic which is placed over the LCD.

perharps an analogy: Da Protector is like u are wearing a Kelvar Bulletproof vest, PDA protector is like wearing raincoat to stop a bullet

I got one from a MO (by Ruthbaby) recently for only $12. Yup 1.5 inch.

:p

Originally posted by tangoninazero
Hmmm correct me if i am wrong
Da Protector give excellent protection as it is a piece of scatch resistant glass mounted (by adhesive) in front of the LCD screen.

as for the PDA protector, it is an additional piece of plastic which is placed over the LCD.

perharps an analogy: Da Protector is like u are wearing a Kelvar Bulletproof vest, PDA protector is like wearing raincoat to stop a bullet

I got one from a MO (by Ruthbaby) recently for only $12. Yup 1.5 inch.

:p
Oh wow.

Anyone has pics of what it looks like? Before and after?

I don't I can get it from any shops at the moment right? Need it like by Monday, if not have to wait till I get back to S'pore liao.

Thanks for answering my queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.