LCD Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Can anyone recommend one of those sticker-type LCD protector that doesn't darken the screen or affect the visual quality very much? Need something that fits the D70 LCD. Please provide brand, place to buy from and price, if possible! Thanks! :D

If you want to go cheapo and have a bit of DIY mood, just buy those screen protectors suited for PDAs and cut the shape yourself. Usually cheaper.

Oh, if you really want to know, these PDA screen protectors can be found at all good computer accessories shop.

(Maybe I should start a small business in cutting PDA screen protectors for DSLR LCD screens... :D )

Gymrat76 said:
Can anyone recommend one of those sticker-type LCD protector that doesn't darken the screen or affect the visual quality very much? Need something that fits the D70 LCD. Please provide brand, place to buy from and price, if possible! Thanks! :D

CP got sell LCD protector for Canon, Nikon etc. But I 'm not sure whether got D70 model or not. You may need to find it out. ;p

How long do they last? Cause I think they sell in several strips, right? And some of the are supposed to improve the visual quality of your LCD? Some feedback as to which you've used b4 would be good. Was rushing other day, only saw lots of types, but all with Japanese words :confused:

Gymrat76 said:
How long do they last? Cause I think they sell in several strips, right? And some of the are supposed to improve the visual quality of your LCD? Some feedback as to which you've used b4 would be good. Was rushing other day, only saw lots of types, but all with Japanese words :confused:

just get the PDA one and cut. My screen protector still stick like gum onto my 10D LCD.

No point paying that kind of money on specially made for camera.. very ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.