Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Trying some model shots.

stars_by_Draken413o.jpg

STAR_Guard_by_Draken413o.jpg

Damn_what_a_big_watch_dog_by_Draken413o.jpg

portrait_of_a_law_enforcer_by_Draken413o.jpg

It__s_a_cold_night_by_Draken413o.jpg

all pictures taken with 50mm prime canon 1000D.
Comments are appreciated. =)

like the last two shots :)

Enemy_Contact_by_Draken413o.jpg

ENEMY CONTACTED!

Sorry bout the fake looking bullets.. I do not know how to do the effect and this is pretty much on the spot thinking.

Hey this is very creative!
I even noticed a little motion fingers and gun, very realistic already IMHO

Enemy_Contact_by_Draken413o.jpg

ENEMY CONTACTED!

Sorry bout the fake looking bullets.. I do not know how to do the effect and this is pretty much on the spot thinking.

haha.. Glad you noticed the motion blurring.. The tint is to mimic the matrix movie also.. or what I can remember of it i think..

the dog expression is lol.

The B/W kneeing shot would have been the best if it's not for the position of the left foot. Look like he's just broken his left foot, try kneeling with your foot looking like that.
Otherwise this is a high score pic.especially the flares makes it looking real.

yeap true. however I think it's more interesting somehow cause his leg broke and he looks at his pistol which he only discovers has 4 bullets left in which he needs to kill hordes of zombies to ensure his survival.. such despair I guess. =)

dude... is vy vy vy vy vy good..

i wan more...more

yeap true. however I think it's more interesting somehow cause his leg broke and he looks at his pistol which he only discovers has 4 bullets left in which he needs to kill hordes of zombies to ensure his survival.. such despair I guess. =)

You must be kidding, once you broke your leg, you're done. Try do some research, or go break your friend's/pet's leg and see how he/it react in real life. Unless you're referring this is a cybonaut which is not human, then the leg cannot be broken, bcoz they are made of special metal.

haha.. In fact I have.. I had to crawl away to get to the hospital.. =)

oh yeah.. if you want a list.. I have dislocated my elbow, fractured my wrist, sprained my ankle numerous times, had numerous cuts and bruises, had my knee totally facked I think my acl got torn or something can't remember but went to surgery for it and have a moving piece in it. All thanks to bmx flatland.. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.