Lau Pa Sat

JC1808

Nov 22, 2008
West
Hi my HK friend will be coming visit me mid July, first day touch SG will be around 9pm...as per their request will bring them to Lau Pa Sat for dinner (tast the BBQ chicken wings, sting ray etc...)

Anyone know the operating time for those makan stalls? end at what time? I am not sure if I can catch the time.....I dont want to disappoint them... :embrass:

Hi my HK friend will be coming visit me mid July, first day touch SG will be around 9pm...as per their request will bring them to Lau Pa Sat for dinner (tast the BBQ chicken wings, sting ray etc...)

Anyone know the operating time for those makan stalls? end at what time? I am not sure if I can catch the time.....I dont want to disappoint them... :embrass:

come next day at 7pm you wont be disappointed

I've ate there at 2am before. Most of the satay stalls teh tarik stalls and seafoods are still still open. Not sure about the bbq chicken wing though.

Don't bother ba, that place is famous for ripping tourists off, not that the food is fantastic anyway...

Depends on what you want to eat, the operating hours of the stalls are different. I know the satay stalls are still doing business at midnight on weekends (maybe weekdays too??)

come next day at 7pm you wont be disappointed

Cannot lah...Day one free n easy for dinner...after that following day is with tour group....:(

I've ate there at 2am before. Most of the satay stalls teh tarik stalls and seafoods are still still open. Not sure about the bbq chicken wing though.

Is ok, as long later hour still open~thanks for your info. :D

Don't bother ba, that place is famous for ripping tourists off, not that the food is fantastic anyway...

I found it quite ok ah~ sitting outside open area, eating and have some beers that is great~

Depends on what you want to eat, the operating hours of the stalls are different. I know the satay stalls are still doing business at midnight on weekends (maybe weekdays too??)

Thanks for your info.

Mostly from lunchtime to dinner time.. :D

:bsmilie:

If close, bring them to Geylang to eat beef hor fun and frog legs porridge.

Go to Chomp Chomp (serangoon garden), better than LPS.

Another option is Changi Village.