Latin & Standard DanCes ShootOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeter

May 1, 2004
Hmm.... Dancesport, Anyone heard of it ? I think in Singapore, they will be having a small competition. Falls on 19-06-2004 Sat. Anyone interested to take photos there ? Just for interest heehee, coz Latin Dancers are all dressEd in nice nice clothings. Heehee, if i got more information, i will post here.... Anyone interested to go together just post here bahz...

i am new, am using so-so digital camera. haha... see anyone want to join me there anot. If ticket need money, i try to neg with the ppl in charge. But guess they would want a copy of those photos bahz... :dunno:

the organisers allow photography? any website?

i heard the previous one.. in march i think, they disallowed photography totally cause there was a group/company doing the photography for them and they wanted exclusive copyright..

not sure if its the same here, cause it was the international dancesport competition then (I think)

although it would be nice to go take.... (and i suspect no flash allowed even so)

keep me(us) informed yeah?? hehe sounds like fun

can take photograph, bt no video taking bahz.... hehee :D
No webby for it lehz... i got friends taking part in the competition. Then anyway i guess the organisers want photos bt dun want to spend money on pro photographer :sweat: haha.. bt anyway i guess it would be nice lahz... i not trying to make any profit, bt just that i think it would be interesting to take photo of fast going actions.

lytefunk Flash can be used bahz... that time March one ? huh ? nv know abt it.

bt April that time got International dance competition in Singapore. haha that time i got take part :sweatsm: cannot make it..... but i see lots and lots of photographers using those big flashes.. :sweat:

i tried to capture, bt photo turned out.... :bigeyes: perhaps i not skilled or my digital camera can't make it....

heheh oops i think it should be the april one...

I heard only lah.. cause theres this other guy in clupsnap complaining that they didn't allow him to take until he said it was for personal use

Again, I'm not too sure what were the circumstances then.. although I'm interested in this :)

hmm...count me in. I;ve got past exp. shooting dancesport in the UK if that counts for anything. Its not easy though, and boring as hell.

i must agree, some events are indeed boring - but it's getting to know the particular athletes or persons in the performance, that makes the difference between just shooting, and shooting and gaining understanding. :)

so... can go shoot or not? :dunno: :think:

ARrgh... 20Bucks ?? so Expensive..... :sweat: But i guess i will be going, to support my frenz too lahz... haha.... so cool so many ppl are interestEd, bt at that pricing, who wants to go ? :think:

Going there means i have to scarifice my other night outing.... lolz bt i guess it would be worth it !! Hope to see u guys there !! :)

I will go ask my friend whether can shoot anot, But do u guys think we should like share the photos with the organisers ?

Anyway, Hope u guys can teach me a skill or two there... and at the same time, know u guys.... (i haven know anyone in Clubsnap in person yet...) haha

mua is the one who bitched about it... :p
:think: hmm... if they allow other photog to shoot for personal use I would go too man... to get more practise for me bro's next competition :bsmilie:
but me no digital, film. :blah:
never had a chance to try different techniques... :D

i'd go too! might bring my gf since she dance's as well...hehe

Kliky wat who the bitch abt it ? huhz ? Explain urSeLf :angry:

muhaha... So ExciTed.... why not we list down Whos going ? Then perhaps we meet or something. I bringing my lappie down too.. lolz

1.LeeTer

Haha.... ticket i guess need to go Shawn & Glady's DanceWorld buy sia... :sweat:

szekiat wat ur GF name ? i might have hear it ? haha :bsmilie:

ConfirmEd that photography is allowEd, but DV taking.... not quite possible.

LeeTer, kliky is the one who wrote about being stopped from shooting at the earlier dancesport event, for his own relative. that's the item he "bitched" about, nothing aimed at you, dont worry :)

1.LeeTer
2.szekiat&xxx

err...my gf has been abroad for a while now so i doubt u'd know her...

sehsuan Thnx for explaining, i am abit over reacting... lolz ;)

Hmm... nvm if not too much ppl going, we would just share the pictures here :D

Swee... we got two people le... heehe :bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
LeeTer, kliky is the one who wrote about being stopped from shooting at the earlier dancesport event, for his own relative. that's the item he "bitched" about, nothing aimed at you, dont worry :)
=====================================================

lol... yupz. thanks. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.