Latest Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
note: snide and callous remarks are not welcomed.

Admin Note: Warning. Links contain graphic images of a gory nature. Click-through at your own discretion.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - ginger.jpg

*the latest victim by the old airport catkiller*

it died a horrible death...

the b*stard was caught on spy camera and was nabbed on the Aug 1.

credit goes to the unsung heros/volunteers who chipped in money, effort and time, taking turns to patrol the estate round the clock and to install the cameras.

their dedication and spirit have not gone to naught.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - deadwhitekitty02.jpg

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - deadwhitekitty01.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/sacrawkz/poorkitty.jpg

may all these babies cross over to rainbow bridge and are now safe and happy, running across the green pastures, surrounded with friends and love.

Admin Note : IMG Links changed to URL links. As much as we deplore such activities, we do not encourange openly posting the pictures of the dismembered cats without some kind of warning or remark as to the nature of the images. Thanks for your cooperation.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/Kitten.jpg

Resizeofreward.jpg

Aiy.... that's sick :rolleyes: ... wish this fella gets the same treatment in jail or his next life :sticktong ...

I wonder what could drive a human being to do such things... :think:

I would have thought in Singapore we wouldn't have such people. Even though thoese cats are stray they should be put down in a more humane way. I'm glad the culprits were caught.

smtan24 said:
I would have thought in Singapore we wouldn't have such people. Even though thoese cats are stray thery should be put down in a more humane way. I'm glad the culprits were caught.

its very common in developed country, tokyo is even worst. and its done by the kids. saw that in papers years back. may be due to stress.

uncle_catz said:
hi furrypaws

is he the same guy who did tis to the poor kitten? if yes, has he been charged? tis guy doesnt deserve a 2nd chance in tis society and shd be PTS...
I don't think it is the same person. Hooi, the kitten abuser, was arrested recently and should be in a lock up now pending trial. This I think is another abuser. I'm glad he's caught but whether he will walk free again soon is a constant worry for all animal lovers and especially those who take care of the stray cats in Old Airport Road.

uncle_catz said:
hi furrypaws

is he the same guy who did tis to the poor kitten? if yes, has he been charged? tis guy doesnt deserve a 2nd chance in tis society and shd be PTS...

hi uncle_catz, he has been referred to IMH for 2 weeks assessment.

its been distressing to receive so many cases of such nature recently.
its happening all too many and dismissed all too easily.

;(

how sad. :(

is there a picture of the cat abuser?

regards,
inf1d3l

furrypaws said:
note: snide and callous remarks are not welcomed.

Admin Note: Warning. Links contain graphic images of a gory nature. Click-through at your own discretion.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - ginger.jpg

*the latest victim by the old airport catkiller*

it died a horrible death...

the b*stard was caught on spy camera and was nabbed on the Aug 1.

credit goes to the unsung heros/volunteers who chipped in money, effort and time, taking turns to patrol the estate round the clock and to install the cameras.

their dedication and spirit have not gone to naught.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - deadwhitekitty02.jpg

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12152/resize - deadwhitekitty01.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/sacrawkz/poorkitty.jpg

may all these babies cross over to rainbow bridge and are now safe and happy, running across the green pastures, surrounded with friends and love.

Admin Note : IMG Links changed to URL links. As much as we deplore such activities, we do not encourange openly posting the pictures of the dismembered cats without some kind of warning or remark as to the nature of the images. Thanks for your cooperation.

uncle_catz said:
hi furrypaws

don't be so unforgiving lah
everyone deserves a 2nd chance

what is PTS? (put to shame?)

if an animal kills another animal does it deserves to be put to death?
I don't think so right?

in fact some even eat it's young

ortega said:
don't be so unforgiving lah
everyone deserves a 2nd chance

what is PTS? (put to shame?)

I don't think so right?

PTS = put to sleep = euthanasia

an animal wouldnt kill another animal for fun or pleasure.
its either for food or survival or defence.

in this case, the animals died out of sheer torture and abuse from very sick minds.
we're on different wavelengths here.

as for animals killing their young, here's something i got off from the net:

"One of the main reasons for adults killing young is due to males taking over leadership of a group. If they wait for young animals to become independent of their mothers, the males may not sire offspring before new males take over the group. Alternatively, if they kill the young, the females often become fertile soon afterwards, so the males are more likely to become fathers. Some dominant animals may eat young animals in order to enforce their dominance over submissive group members. Other animals may eat young in order to satisfy hunger pains or due to psychological stress, due to overcrowded conditions. If there are too many animals in a limited area, the whole group may die out, due to too little food being available. If many of the animals die, the food supply goes further and the survivors can produce young when conditions are ideal. All of these mechanisms may seem cruel, but many of the strategies have a logical basis, as they are geared towards survival of animal groups, rather than the survival of each individual. "

i agree that the person who did that is wrong and sick

but us as humans, we must also be forgiving and kind
or else we are just as bad as the sick person who killed the kittens
anything that we do not agree, we PTS?
I don't think so, right
I may be wrong but I still have faith in the goodness of mankind, woman kind as well

furrypaws said:
as for animals killing their young, here's something i got off from the net:

"One of the main reasons for adults killing young is due to males taking over leadership of a group. If they wait for young animals to become independent of their mothers, the males may not sire offspring before new males take over the group. Alternatively, if they kill the young, the females often become fertile soon afterwards, so the males are more likely to become fathers. Some dominant animals may eat young animals in order to enforce their dominance over submissive group members. Other animals may eat young in order to satisfy hunger pains or due to psychological stress, due to overcrowded conditions. If there are too many animals in a limited area, the whole group may die out, due to too little food being available. If many of the animals die, the food supply goes further and the survivors can produce young when conditions are ideal. All of these mechanisms may seem cruel, but many of the strategies have a logical basis, as they are geared towards survival of animal groups, rather than the survival of each individual. "
:eek: if you replace the animals with a human, that would be sick

1. to enforce their dominace over submissive group members
2. satisfy hunger pangs
3. psychological stress
4. overcrowded conditions

just think about it, i do understand that you love animals, i do too
but don't be cruel to humans

ortega said:
i agree that the person who did that is wrong and sick

but us as humans, we must also be forgiving and kind
or else we are just as bad as the sick person who killed the kittens
anything that we do not agree, we PTS?
I don't think so, right
I may be wrong but I still have faith in the goodness of mankind, woman kind as well

i dont dispute what u said, but sometimes words are said in the spur of the moment and anger.

i dont know what is precious to you ortega. but imagine that precious thing destroyed in the way shown in the pictures i uploaded, tell me, would you still stand by what u said?

to give a more realistic example, HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, say if your 8-year-old daughter, was raped, tortured and killed, would you still show kindness to the a**hole?

if u do, i salute you. i really would.

ortega said:
I don't think so right?

Hey bro..

Like what you have just said, animal DO kill another animal...
Its all about animal instincts, some killed their own young usually for fear of lost of domination in the group.
We being humans should by now, after many thousand years of evolution should not behave like an animal still.

To me, it is not animal instinct in him...he is just pure sick.
All animals kill for a reason, no tiger, shark, or even a frog will kill for fun..

He is worse than an animal in my opinion..

Put to shame, i would say "yes" to a certain extent..
He need not be put to sleep or stoned to death...
Perhaps, he should spend some time behind bars and 100 hours of social work at SPCA under supervision.
Make him realise that cats can be affectionate and "more kind" than himself...
Hope he will understand animal better and not resort to violence against cats again.

furrypaws said:
i dont dispute what u said, but sometimes words are said in the spur of the moment and anger.

i dont know what is precious to you ortega. but imagine that precious thing destroyed in the way shown in the pictures i uploaded, tell me, would you still stand by what u said?
I would still stand by what i said, this is because we are not as sick as that person.
we do not go around and PTS others

furrypaws said:
to give a more realistic example, HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, say if your 8-year-old daughter, was raped, tortured and killed, would you still show kindness to the a**hole?

if u do, i salute you. i really would.
that is an interesting question, I would guess that "kindness" will be nowhere in sight.
in fact in it's place would be "hate" "rage" ... and other censored words

I know where you are coming from and i understand your views
It would be futile to try to make you see another point of view

All i am saying is that this world would benifit if everyone
has just a little more kindness

Have a nice day :)

cannonball said:
To me, it is not animal instinct in him...he is just pure sick.
All animals kill for a reason, no tiger, shark, or even a frog will kill for fun..

He is worse than an animal in my opinion..

Put to shame, i would say "yes" to a certain extent..
He need not be put to sleep or stoned to death...
Perhaps, he should spend some time behind bars and 100 hours of social work at SPCA under supervision.
Make him realise that cats can be affectionate and "more kind" than himself...
Hope he will understand animal better and not resort to violence against cats again.
now that is a good idea :thumbsup:

i have read that even the prisons are different nowadays
i'll do some research and see if i can give some examples

ortega said:
I would still stand by what i said, this is because we are not as sick as that person.
we do not go around and PTS others

that is an interesting question, I would guess that "kindness" will be nowhere in sight.
in fact in it's place would be "hate" "rage" ... and other censored words

I know where you are coming from and i understand your views
It would be futile to try to make you see another point of view

All i am saying is that this world would benifit if everyone
has just a little more kindness

Have a nice day :)

well, i think u've misunderstood me then.
never have i said anything about going around to PTS others.
it is not something i would approve of either and i do understand "your other point of view" too.

it would be best if the person who did what he did, realises his own mistake and learn from it and be truly repentent. no point killing him. it would not serve any purpose.

as for responses like "he ought to be shot/killed, i hope he dies a horrible death etc etc etc" are said as a figure of speech, and in moments of anger and shock. although i cant speak for the rest i believe it was not meant literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.