Latest Total Defence TV ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
"mum, where do bees get their honey from?"

blah blah blah, and it goes on about the strong cohesive nature of bees where they will work together to drive of invaders to protect their hive.

ok, fine with me. pretty lame analogy, but it's cute, and the message gets across.

i was drinking water while watching this ad, then when they show the Total Defence logo to mark the end of the advert,...............

"mum, where do babies come from?"

"BBRRRAAAAAAARRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" *water splurting from my mouth*

WTH?!!!! I BURST OUT LAUGHING WHEN I HEARD THAT!!!:bsmilie: SUCH AN INNOCENT QUESTION!!!! SUCH A STRONG IMPACT!!!

*my continuation*

"oh, it is the strong teamwork singaporeans have. next time when you grow up, remember, the more the merrier. we must protect singapore from population deficiency."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! IS THAT THE IMPLIED MEANING?!!!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: OMG!!!!! I AM STILL LAUGHING NOW!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!:bsmilie:

"mum, where do bees get their honey from?"

blah blah blah, and it goes on about the strong cohesive nature of bees where they will work together to drive of invaders to protect their hive.

ok, fine with me. pretty lame analogy, but it's cute, and the message gets across.

i was drinking water while watching this ad, then when they show the Total Defence logo to mark the end of the advert,...............

"BBRRRAAAAAAARRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!" *water splurting from my mouth*

WTH?!!!! I BURST OUT LAUGHING WHEN I HEARD THAT!!!:bsmilie: SUCH AN INNOCENT QUESTION!!!! SUCH A STRONG IMPACT!!!

*my continuation*

"oh, it is the strong teamwork singaporeans have. next time when you grow up, remember, the more the merrier. we must protect singapore from population deficiency."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! IS THAT THE IMPLIED MEANING?!!!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: OMG!!!!! I AM STILL LAUGHING NOW!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!:bsmilie:

isn't this sad ? Singapore is the richest, cleanest, safest and most well-fed country in South East Asia, and yet there is a problem making enough babies. why ? people here don't like sex ?

:think:

isn't this sad ? Singapore is the richest, cleanest, safest and most well-fed country in South East Asia, and yet there is a problem making enough babies. why ? people here don't like sex ?

problem is that only a certain age group likes it, and that age group is......erm..... wrong.

why u so shallow? the problem is not sex. it's the babies

Yes, the problem here is the babies. Why do you think Singapore has become as you say, the "richest, cleanest, safest and most well-fed country in SEA"? It's because everyone is "working hard" and trying to earn enough to have a comfortable life. You think having a baby adds to that comfort or subtracts from it?

Not don't like sex lah.

People just don't like getting sweaty. :bsmilie:

If you had to choose an EXPENSIVE hobby for life-between having a baby or a camera- which will you have?

:)

orgasms may be more intense in warmer conditions. The degree of vasocongestion, reddening or darkeing of the skin known as the "sex flush," is both more common in warmer temperatures and an indication of how intense an orgasm may be.

Give those students who did it a break..

Give those students who did it a break..

no need to worry, nowadays kids very smart..

NP_5697773_20_02_2007.jpg

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

orgasms may be more intense in warmer conditions. The degree of vasocongestion, reddening or darkeing of the skin known as the "sex flush," is both more common in warmer temperatures and an indication of how intense an orgasm may be.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Kamasutra?

Status
Not open for further replies.