Latest Sony Ad onTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
Anyone knows how to obtain a copy of the latest Cam corder Ad (3MP) in high quality mpg/avi format? The tune just keeps nagging at me.

Thanks.

Jeff said:
Anyone knows how to obtain a copy of the latest Cam corder Ad (3MP) in high quality mpg/avi format? The tune just keeps nagging at me.

Thanks.

Send Sony a mail? Or the ad agency if you know which one that is :bsmilie:

all i know and hear.. is that the song is some nepal/mongolian traditional music....

email Sony, maybe they will be able to help u~

thanks folks. if i remember correctly, my last correspondence with SONY was nothing to laud about. It took them 6 months to reply to my waranty card. :sweat:

I want to know the song as well. I think it's quite a nice song. :)

Jeff said:
thanks folks. if i remember correctly, my last correspondence with SONY was nothing to laud about. It took them 6 months to reply to my waranty card. :sweat:

haha.. yes i experienced this too... i think mine about the same... they took 5 months to answer to my warranty... and called my hp 2 times... :bsmilie:

Jeff said:

Send Sony a mail, telling them that you're a great fan of theirs and have the intention of buying that 3M videocam :bsmilie: And remind them that it takes only 3 mins to reply a mail!

glennyong said:
haha.. yes i experienced this too... i think mine about the same... they took 5 months to answer to my warranty... and called my hp 2 times... :bsmilie:

So bad? I never experience Sony taking months to answer warranty applications. Maybe i'm lucky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.