Latest Reputation Received

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Hi guys, sorry for asking this question which I try to search but didn't manage to find anything. What is this 'Reputation received' in my notification? There is no comments but just states who send it. I hardly read them till I realise I have accumulated quite a fair bit of points. Am I about to be kick out soon? :sweat:

Hi guys, sorry for asking this question which I try to search but didn't manage to find anything. What is this 'Reputation received' in my notification? There is no comments but just states who send it. I hardly read them till I realise I have accumulated quite a fair bit of points. Am I about to be kick out soon? :sweat:

Reputation sounds good. Why worry?

OIC, I didn't read that but sorry I didn't quite understand how the point system works. Ah Pek not so good with complicated stuff. I personally like the previous Like button. Simple and straight forward. Thanks anyway, so I can live on.

I say don't worry about reputation unless you intend to become The President of this great nation. :)

I say don't worry about reputation unless you intend to become The President of this great nation. :)

I aren't worry but thought I might get kick out for being big mouth. Haha

Any form of ranking is unhealthy in this society. It is the ROOT OF ALL EVILS. It exposes the dark side of the people.

Remember what they said about schools recently? " ALL SCHOOLS ARE GOOD!"

All cats are good as long as they catch mice. :)

True :bsmilie:

That is why I keep holding on to the mouse that is plugged into my laptop like my cousin here :bsmilie:

images

I aren't worry but thought I might get kick out for being big mouth. Haha

If so... worry about infraction instead...

I received infraction points... I am Big Bad Wolf...... :vhappy:

Last edited:
Any form of ranking is unhealthy in this society. It is the ROOT OF ALL EVILS. It exposes the dark side of the people.

Remember what they said about schools recently? " ALL SCHOOLS ARE GOOD!"

you were once a cat like us
then you took an arrow to the knee.

interestingly the root of 3 is approx 1.73
the root of 2 is approx 1.41.if any one is keen on other roots