Latest price of Ricoh GXR A16 zoom and A12 M mount module

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

I'm in Japan now and there seems to be some kind of blowout sale for the A16 zoom module and also the A12 M mount module (possibly for all other Ricoh GXR modules as well, but these are the 2 I'm most interested in).

The GXR A16 24-85 kit (body and module together) is retailing for 49700 yen, which is only about SGD 753 (bearing in mind this is with the body). I haven't been tracking the prices in Singapore so I'm not sure how it compares. Anyone knows? especially with Sitex on at the moment...

The GXR M mount module is going for 49500 yen, which is SGD 750! Any idea how it compares locally (Singapore)?

At these prices, it would be hard to resist (I remembered when these first came out, it wasn't that cheap!)

Wasn't planning on getting anything, but since I'm already here...... :bsmilie:

There was another thread that says it is about $880 after discount for the A16. As for the M mount, no discount as far a I am aware. Map Camera sells it for JPY44,800 so that translates to less than $670.

GXR%2520A16.jpg

A Special Promo By this Local Camera Shop on the Ricoh GXR A16 Kit! I've linked this to their Facebook page..

*Hope this is alright with the Moderators to share a promotion here..​