Latest price of 5D


Status
Not open for further replies.

isn4i

Member
May 4, 2005
363
0
16
What is the latest price of 5D (and from where)?

...;p
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
$5550 from MS color when I called 1 week ago,
anyone have the price for the grip ?

cheers
 

isn4i

Member
May 4, 2005
363
0
16
is $5550 cash or credit card?

If go credit card, any extra % to pay?

What about cathay?
 

monsoon

New Member
Oct 5, 2004
416
0
0
Canon EOS 5D Digital SLR Camera Body = $2769, this is the last dell promotion price
 

Belle&Sebastain

Senior Member
Jun 27, 2002
3,800
1
0
here
www.9frames.com
monsoon said:
Canon EOS 5D Digital SLR Camera Body = $2769, this is the last dell promotion price

i pay you extra SGD$500 for your efforts if you get me 2 sets of this if it SGD$2769 each, really, PM for details.
 

monsoon

New Member
Oct 5, 2004
416
0
0
that is USD price from dell US....and that promotion is expired...
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,257
2
38
Cyberspace
isn4i said:
is $5550 cash or credit card?

If go credit card, any extra % to pay?

What about cathay?
$5500 if using cold, hard, cash.
 

DT_

New Member
Nov 4, 2005
883
0
0
Belle&Sebastain said:
i pay you extra SGD$500 for your efforts if you get me 2 sets of this if it SGD$2769 each, really, PM for details.

good maths... :cheergal:
 

Kirin

New Member
May 27, 2003
28
0
1
Visit site
rueyloon said:
$5550 from MS color when I called 1 week ago,
anyone have the price for the grip ?

cheers
With Kit len or just body?
 

mighty_mouse

New Member
Nov 11, 2005
132
0
0
I dun think the 5D package have any kit lens rite.
 

d12go4

Member
Aug 23, 2004
138
0
16
mighty_mouse said:
I dun think the 5D package have any kit lens rite.
No, the 5D does not come with a Kit Lens...

If fact when I got mine from CP, I didn't get ANYTHING free..no CF Card..no nothing :cry:

It's apparently considered as a "Pro" model and you only get the Body...

So I ended up getting an EF28-105USM so that I could get used to the Camera (it's my 1st DSLR) :)

Plan to get an L series Lens once I'm up-to-speed on the Camera.

Cheers

MANoj
 

Yappy

Senior Member
May 30, 2004
1,409
3
38
Investing in your new toy? hobby or job? Good buy. Nikon is stuck with 1.5 factor lens.. with D200 squeezing in between.. they had moved too fast to withdraw.
 

20D

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
137
0
0
rueyloon said:
$5550 from MS color when I called 1 week ago,
anyone have the price for the grip ?

cheers
Include GST??
 

meow_meow

New Member
Feb 1, 2006
88
0
0
wah so cheap huh.. mind 2 let me know where to get ?
thanx

TMC said:
5100sgd with delivery.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.