Latest price for Sandisk Extreme SDHC.

BigBaby

Feb 16, 2011
Earth
Hi guys. I saw IT Show 2011 now selling Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB for $67. Is it consider cheap? Or SLS are selling cheaper?

i bought it, free lenspen :)

Hi guys. I saw IT Show 2011 now selling Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB for $67. Is it consider cheap? Or SLS are selling cheaper?

If you are using the iphone, download the Sim Lim Square app, and you will have access to all the price lists at your fingertips.

If you are using the iphone, download the Sim Lim Square app, and you will have access to all the price lists at your fingertips.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding. Last time used to have it in my iphone but deleted.

By the way I went down SLS to check the price. Either they don't have it or they are selling more ex than IT Show. In the end I went back IT Show and squeeze in again to buy it. Because IT Show Sandisk booth is having Starbuy promotion on it. Worth buying.

Just to share the price for anyone who wanted to get a Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Class 10 30MB/s memory card for your DSLR.

SLS
Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $78

IT Show
Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $67(*Starbuy) + Free Lenspen.
Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC = $99 + Free gifts (which I dunno what gifts)

By the way I went down SLS to check the price. Either they don't have it or they are selling more ex than IT Show. In the end I went back IT Show and squeeze in again to buy it. Because IT Show Sandisk booth is having Starbuy promotion on it. Worth buying.

Just to share the price for anyone who wanted to get a Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Class 10 30MB/s memory card for your DSLR.

SLS
Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $78

IT Show
Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $67(*Starbuy) + Free Lenspen.
Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC = $99 + Free gifts (which I dunno what gifts)

Hey, can I know what booth number is it at?

If you can forgo the lenspen, you can download the flyer and existing Challenger member can buy it at the same promo price. :D

No need to squeeze.