LATEST PHOTO CONTEST!from Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds very cheap also.....

2. Each Contestant must own the copyrights of the photographs submitted by him. All entries become the property of Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd. Entering this Contest means that the Contestant consent to the use of their name, address and/or photograph, without further compensation, in any promotion, publicity, advertising and/or sales and marketing materials carried out by Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd and/or Sponsors in connection with this Contest or other promotions and for general news and information purposes.

sounds very challenging!

Of course challenging. Cannot goto the site. Everyone can only shoot far away from it. How innovative it can be. Unless you have a helicopter...:dunno:

Of course challenging. Cannot goto the site. Everyone can only shoot far away from it. How innovative it can be. Unless you have a helicopter...:dunno:

The news people will have that chance to shoot on a heli but not us.:confused:

haha .... WOW
I still tot the first prize is a $10,000!!! ...... then after put on my spec and see again, first prize only a d40x ? i think they tot their 1 cent is bigger than their flyer! hahaha :lovegrin:

erm the line "All entries become the property of Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd."

Does that mean even if you didn't know a prize, your photo belongs to them?

:dunno: thats the way most of your local companies are headed nowadays...

AndyLau my idol :lovegrin: RRP LAH DEY! :bsmilie:

what a way to collect tones of img life time for free. :)

To use for advertising & so forth... If that's so, they still need to pay for copyrights, right? There's no free lunch in this world you know.;p

Status
Not open for further replies.