Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. actually i have hoping that she would have her own exhibition one day
finally its here. anyone want to go?

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing and
congratulations to zemotion :thumbsup:

Dunno why cannot open link..

But Upzz for zemotion anyway!! She's a super talent..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Links not working. Best wishes for her. Upcomings takented young pro.

Links not working. Best wishes for her. Upcomings takented young pro.

The link is working... just viewed it.

It takes some time to load though..

guys she's still looking for corporate sponsors for her exhibition. If you all can help do send her a note.

the link works :) ....... nevertheless, :thumbsup: to a rare local talent

The link works now.. :lovegrin:

Art house? Very convenient for me, can walk over to support during lunchtime every day.. hehe

George wrote
on Jul 31, 2008 at 1:48 PM

TO ALL FANS OF ZHANG JINGNA A.K.A. ZEMOTION!!!!!

Recently there have been a lot of art thefts. So as fans, I think it would be good for all of us to keep an eye out and let her know of such disgusting acts. Also, if anyone is familiar with the legal realm and [international] infringements issues, sharing would be of utmost help.

Since I cannot find a way to paste the infringed images on this topic post, visit the link below to view her journal entry (titled: die thieves die, 7.30.08) about her troubles with art thieves. In it details the infringed contents and the most current developments regarding the thieves' responses.

http://zemotion.deviantart.com/ --- the original link din work :think:

If you do not know already, Ms. Zhang Jingna has worked from the bottom up, shaping her future with a diligent passion through self-teaching. Her works reflect the dedication, hard work, and emotions that she holds. Though she is not the only victim of art theft, it should be our RESPONSIBILITY to help out a fellow artist in need as well as show our love and support as dear fans.

Spread the word and let your friends know. Gathering all our knowledge can not only help zemotion but countless other artists who are victims as well.

Let's show our support for our favorite artist and help her through tough times!

UNQUOTE

Hmm.... the title was called .... "STOP ART THEFT!!!!! HELP ZEMOTION!!"

Just when we thot a "18 year old' chap was stealing wedding pics .... ZEMOTION was not spared ..... she is insulted and upset when her exhibition is just around the corner ... if any1 of you has good legal advice, do offer her some :)

all I can say is .... jia you, girl ! ITS NATIONAL DAY ... you are one of our nation youngest rare talents :) .... you do put some of us to shame some times :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.