latest Jet Li movie! Danny the Dog.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
Just watched Danny the Dog, Jet Li's latest movie, great movie, very touching story........fighting was not as good as his other movies. Good to see him in a more sensitive movie!

Hong Sien

er, the more "politcally-correct" and less-demeaning title of this movie is called "Unleashed".

Is that so? It is called 'Danny the Dog' here, I think..........now I have to check again.......never paid special attention to the title

HS

i find ALL of Jet Li's ang moh movies CRAPPY.

It is called Danny the Dog here........anyway, the name does reflect the story of the movie........they way he was treated by the boss (who killed his mother).........

It's unleashed but I find the show quite demeaning to Jet Li... or it's just me?

espn said:
It's unleashed but I find the show quite demeaning to Jet Li... or it's just me?
it is, especially to the Chinese, that's why they it's released under another more appropriate title called "Unleashed"

Waffle said:
it is, especially to the Chinese, that's why they it's released under another more appropriate title called "Unleashed"
HK IS chinese! anyway, it wasn't meant directly at Jet Li but at how the character was treated.........its descriptive to the character he was playing lah!

HS

it is demeaning to dogs in general though........not all dogs are trained to be fighters like in this movie........

Status
Not open for further replies.