Latest, best price of A80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi.

I'm wondering if anyone here has bought it recently from stores like CP and AP.

What's their latest price? What's the capacity of the CF which came along with it?

TIA! ;)

My fren bought one from MS 2 days ago. Paid $610. Comes with 128Mb Cf

the standard supplied CF card is 64MB, if i remember correctly... it uses CF Type I. so, no microdrives for this one... :cry:

if no hurry, wait till thur's PC Show. mebbe got offers and freebies at the show?

I got it from AP at $600 (with gst). Free 128MB CF card from Canon (the promotion end last month).

desmond5529 said:
I got it from AP at $600 (with gst). Free 128MB CF card from Canon (the promotion end last month).
Wah...
AP quoted me $610, never say any free stuff...
Asked to lower to $600
& that attitude salesman so attitude...
Lucky never buy.

nightwolf75 said:
the standard supplied CF card is 64MB, if i remember correctly... it uses CF Type I. so, no microdrives for this one... :cry:

if no hurry, wait till thur's PC Show. mebbe got offers and freebies at the show?

where is the pc show at??
but heard normally no much cheaper is it?

kohweekuan said:
where is the pc show at??
but heard normally no much cheaper is it?

PC show would be held at Singapore EXpo, if i am not wrong.

thanks.
but wanna ask if the price or the bundle will be better as the pc show moves on towards sunday? anyone had any experience on this? :)

kohweekuan said:
thanks.
but wanna ask if the price or the bundle will be better as the pc show moves on towards sunday? anyone had any experience on this? :)

usually it stays constant. but, there are always exception. i remember last year, canon was suppose to give one of those free trolleys for every printer purchase. by sun, it was giving out trolleys to every canon purchase (my sis-in-law can testify! :D )!

called and ask AP
they quote $565 with a 128 card

PC show $699 but the freebies not really useful.
The A75 is $499 at PC show and it really tempted me...

Initially really wanted to get A80 but now see the price of A75 so much cheaper dunno which to get liao.

Any comments on which to get??

Thanks! Not in a hurry to buy.

kohweekuan said:
called and ask AP
they quote $565 with a 128 card

PC show $699 but the freebies not really useful.
The A75 is $499 at PC show and it really tempted me...

Initially really wanted to get A80 but now see the price of A75 so much cheaper dunno which to get liao.

Any comments on which to get??

Thanks! Not in a hurry to buy.

$565 with 128 CF is cheap. :)

i think the LCD viewer finder size is so small...

got mine at 620(with GST)..
think it's slightly on the high side... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.