How will you say it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshotzx

Dec 14, 2007
Punggol
Okay, here's the question.

It's 2am on the 20th of the month. You're going to go out shooting at 8am on the 20th of the month. How would you tell that to your wife/hubby/parent?

A) "Hey, I'm going out shooting at 8am tomorrow"
or
B) "Hey, I'm going out shooting at 8am later"

Just wanting to know whether you guys say later or tomorrow when you're awake after midnight.

Cheers
Zexun

later.

:think:what diff does it make? though "tomorrow" in the literal sense is really the next day, after 12am.

Get a life

Later for me! XD

hmm.. think i would say tmr.. to some people they are they same, but actually they are not, it creates a different effect

It's 2am on the 20th of the month. You're going to go out shooting at 8am on the 20th of the month. How would you tell that to your wife/hubby/parent?

or

Just wanting to know whether you guys say later or tomorrow when you're awake after midnight.

Cheers
Zexun

My England is not so powderful but I think that both are grammatically wrong or at least badly phrased.

You should simply say "Hey, I'm going out shooting at 8am " or "Hey, I'm going out shooting at 8am this morning" or "Hey, Later this morning, I'm going out shooting at 8am"

Singlish-meet-SMS-meet-Channel 8 generation. tsk tsk tsk......

Last edited:

or

Cheers
Zexun

short & sharp

I'll be doing a photo shooting at 8am

It should be "Hey, I'm going out tomorrow shooting at 8am morning later to shoot tomorrow."

I would say "later". Unfortunately, it will still result in about 10 more lines of explaining :bsmilie:

Have been using "tomorrow". Even if I sleep at 5am and before that informed my mother this and that.

This discussion reminds of Olympus insisting on calling their 4/3 "fullframe"...

you got to be kidding.....

if now is 2am on the 20th of the month, tomorrow will be 21th of the month. of course you use "later" lar.

Status
Not open for further replies.