Lately, there are lesser postings on Portrait section.

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
Do you guys think so? :dunno:

Not sure what's the reason....

that's 2 Venti Java Chip Frappucinos per 1/2 hour sessions :bsmilie:

I see no point for myself to post my portraitures on P&P. Decent fashion / portraitures don't get decent constructive comments, if any at all. Instead XMM / bikini girls who are acting cute / acting sexy / trying to be sexy posing in random places completely out of context with no attempt at linking the subject with the attire with the setting get all the comments. "Good", "Wah sezy ar", "Nosebleed!", etc.... What is the world coming to?

I see no point for myself to post my portraitures on P&P. Decent fashion / portraitures don't get decent constructive comments, if any at all. Instead XMM / bikini girls who are acting cute / acting sexy / trying to be sexy posing in random places completely out of context with no attempt at linking the subject with the attire with the setting get all the comments. "Good", "Wah sezy ar", "Nosebleed!", etc.... What is the world coming to?

well... you're a guy... so you should know what happens when the majority of the male population sees a pretty girl... head on top loses to the head on lower half.

well... you're a guy... so you should know what happens when the majority of the male population sees a pretty girl... head on top loses to the head on lower half.

I don't mind the "sexy, cute" photos get comments.
But the "sexy cute" photos having 10x more comments than a higher quality, less shallow decent work of fashion / portraiture?

But the "sexy cute" photos having 10x more comments than a higher quality, less shallow decent work of fashion / portraiture?

So either 1) Most of those who comment on the xmm pics only know how to appreaciate the xmm pics
2) They really don't know how to give compliments

redstone said:

So either 1) Most of those who comment on the xmm pics only know how to appreaciate the xmm pics
2) They really don't know how to give compliments

You just answered your own question in (2)

wow it's about time people stopped posting shitty quality xmm portraits!

There seems to be a lack of new XMM talents for us to shoot.

Now it's the time to welcome the importation of foreign talents: The Ladyboys from Pattaya

29f7cca6b5e98853a46a42df8bdc3b0c.jpg

Do you guys think so? :dunno:

Not sure what's the reason....

Because everyone is busy posting "MBS and Helix bridge" shots.