Late charge waiver ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Just received my DBS CC bill and to my horror I realised I had forgotten to settle the bill for last month! Right now feel really sian especially for 1 of them (2 cards in total), I have to pay $45 late charge for incurring a mere payment of $17.50! Urgh ...

Just want to know my chances of getting a late charge waiver ... what say you people?

i just ask for a waiver for the late charges for my citibank bill and they gladly did...just need to give them a "good" reason...i miss my payment of only $20 and they charge more than $60 for being late...anyway since its only a small amount so they will probably accept your reason...

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
Just tell them you overlooked the payment and request for customer service on waiver base on your good track record. They will help.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I've a POSBank credit card and forgot to pay my bills last month and incurred the late fee charge.

Called up DBS credit card customer service and told that I forgot about it. They waived the late fee and the admin fee.

HTH.

Just received my DBS CC bill and to my horror I realised I had forgotten to settle the bill for last month! Right now feel really sian especially for 1 of them (2 cards in total), I have to pay $45 late charge for incurring a mere payment of $17.50! Urgh ...

Just want to know my chances of getting a late charge waiver ... what say you people?

Status
Not open for further replies.