LASTEST PHOTOGRAPHY portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ex,

nice stuff
you did the flash/shockwave yourself ?

hello,

is it me or wat?

i thought the navigation is not well done. difficult for the average guy to visit and navigate through. i have no idea where the buttons lead me to.

by the way, only 3 pages on show currently? the design is clean and neat though.

Cheesecake said:
hello,

is it me or wat?

i thought the navigation is not well done. difficult for the average guy to visit and navigate through. i have no idea where the buttons lead me to.

by the way, only 3 pages on show currently? the design is clean and neat though.

There are more than 3 pages which are displaying. Perhaps it may be the problem of the server.

As for the navigation, it's meant to be interactive and web savy. I reckon the viewers will find out for themselves, and I wanted something more experimental like my kind of photography.

The portfolio is very cool. Well done.

excentrique said:
There are more than 3 pages which are displaying. Perhaps it may be the problem of the server.

As for the navigation, it's meant to be interactive and web savy. I reckon the viewers will find out for themselves, and I wanted something more experimental like my kind of photography.

hello,

i've nothing against it. i'm not a flash guru. ;)
only 3 pages are showing though.

Cheesecake said:
hello,

i've nothing against it. i'm not a flash guru. ;)
only 3 pages are showing though.

neither do I. I guess the flash might be too intensive for your computer though. :dunno:

excentrique said:
neither do I. I guess the flash might be too intensive for your computer though. :dunno:

hello,

the flash site is never too intensive for my out dated PC la. i'm a design software programmer myself but am still learning the ropes. ;)

perhaps the interactivity level of the flash site is too great for me... haha... just joking.

hello,

u tried the site urself?
i can only find 3 buttons and one email addy. that's all.
the 3 buttons link to the same 3 pages.
the intro page, the 01 fashion and the 02 advertising.

r u a comms design student?

Cheesecake said:
hello,

u tried the site urself?

yes, I've tried it and it worked in 3 different Macs in my office and my home PC. I'll have to check this out with my friend whom is more expert this this area.

Yup. I'm graduated from des comm (photography).

Cheesecake said:
hello,

u tried the site urself?

ah... checked form my friend.. It could be that your screen size is far too small. There is a scroll at the extreme far right of your screen which is hidden (for asthetic reason). try that and see if that works

hello,

haha... yeah... me on 1024 by 768.

still not big enuff to view? maybe...if so, then that's too bad.
the largest my little monitor can go. ;)

afterall this, so, it all boils down to monitor settings.
hmmmm... got me thinking.

I see all the 9 buttons and could see 9 pages..... some interesting photos are showcased.

hello,

got it. configured the settings. i view it on full window for my browser and the site restructured itself accordingly to fit in. ;)

by the way, some really interesting shots. ;)

sorry for the inconveniences caused!

Cheesecake said:
hello,

got it. configured the settings. i view it on full window for my browser and the site restructured itself accordingly to fit in. ;)

by the way, some really interesting shots. ;)

sorry for the inconveniences caused!

no problem.. Now at least I'm aware of the possible problem. I shall take that into consideration for my next web project. :)

Great stuff. ARTsy and everything. Great site and great pics.
I nagvigated it w/o a single prob. But webmaster might need to consider others' complains.

And great nude shots too. First local ones I"ve seen. ARTsily done!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.