#5 A Distracting Yellow​

0103.jpg

#6 Coast Guard Fortress

0088.jpg

#7 Dusk at Lim Chu Kang End

0086.jpg

#8 Lim Chu Kang Marina​

:lovegrin: comments welcome......and areas i can improve on...:sweatsm:

Looks good. I never thot LCK end is a good spot for sunset. But your photos gives a different impression from my perceived reality. Good work.

Looks good. I never thot LCK end is a good spot for sunset. But your photos gives a different impression from my perceived reality. Good work.

Yeah i never thought too....just one day i'm out with a compass travelling towards neo tiew lane going to kranji beach....so i thought to spent a moment there as should be something at LCK end....the best of all no people taking pictures there, shoot all you want...:lovegrin:

Waa...where's the place...me interested...;)

its after the cemetary area, sungei tengah airbase, sungei gedong camp, chicken farm, neo tiew lane than you will get to Lim Chu Kang end.....if its high tide the jetty will shake...the best is to monitor the tide (in news paper) before you get there...low tide best, ohh wear shoes.....weekdays got few lorries getting stores from the boats comin in from JB....weekends got some people fiishing also many foreign workers sitting at the jetty watching the sunset....be sure to bring a buddy or a good tripod along....just in case :sweatsm:

Yeah i never thought too....just one day i'm out with a compass travelling towards neo tiew lane going to kranji beach....so i thought to spent a moment there as should be something at LCK end....the best of all no people taking pictures there, shoot all you want...:lovegrin:

its after the cemetary area, sungei tengah airbase, sungei gedong camp, chicken farm, neo tiew lane than you will get to Lim Chu Kang end.....if its high tide the jetty will shake...the best is to monitor the tide (in news paper) before you get there...low tide best, ohh wear shoes.....weekdays got few lorries getting stores from the boats comin in from JB....weekends got some people fiishing also many foreign workers sitting at the jetty watching the sunset....be sure to bring a buddy or a good tripod along....just in case :sweatsm:

that's pretty near my camp. i didnt know there was this jetty around there. thanks :)

Wow thks for the info...noted, will go 1 of these days...:thumbsup:

The composition for #3 is v.good.
Good use of the direction of the moored boats as a tool to direct the audience's attention to the chap sitting on the end of the pier.

nice shots bro..

how did u achieve that purple hue?

A friendly note, try not to go in large groups. The PCG people can be jumpy at times, and rightfully so.

Lovely photos though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.