Last night i sold my 5D Mark2

jacktjk

May 9, 2004
Singapore
like to thanks all the bros sms me (5 mins already 12 bros sms me)

I sold my 5D Mark2 at $2000 (fix) last night, so many bros sms to me want to meet up( very well care and only bring out to take photos 8 to 10 time only, the SC is only maybe 1K or 2k) , after this me going to buy a 5DMark3

:bsmilie::nono: one bro sms me asking me to sell for $600 only, i told him i already sold, but he can reply me " Haha , market now only sell 3k. you sell so exp , Good luck to new owner oh is brainiess 2nd owner",

like to thanks all the bros sms me (5 mins already 12 bros sms me)

I sold my 5D Mark2 at $2000 (fix) last night, so many bros sms to me want to meet up( very well care and only bring out to take photos 8 to 10 time only, the SC is only maybe 1K or 2k) , after this me going to buy a 5DMark3

:bsmilie::nono: one bro sms me asking me to sell for $600 only, i told him i already sold, but he can reply me " Haha , market now only sell 3k. you sell so exp , Good luck to new owner oh is brainiess 2nd owner",

lol. outside 3k meh. thought lower.

$600.00 for 5D2. good luck finding lor for him.

ask him to sell you 10 units of used 5D2 with SC 2K. Or even 5K. But at $600. You no money nevermind, I fork out the capital. And we can sell it off at $2k again and reap the profits :bsmilie:

what a bugger lowballer. opps.. I think he's ball-less :bsmilie:

Seems like there is still alot of demand for 2nd hand 5D2 at $2000

Kinda surprised as a new grey set is only $2500.

Lol as for the $600 guy, $600 can't even get a 5D classic

seriously. you didn't ask him to fly kite? o_O

:bsmilie: I demand you to publish his phone number! I want to call him to sapu his $600 5D2!

You should tell the lowballer " Can ah ... 4 weekly installments of SG$600 !!"

Some buyer just have their ball hanging low

Hmm.. if 5DM2 really goes for $600 in BNS, I wonder what will happen to all the older/lesser models.

Pay people to buy your 5D classic? :bsmilie:

tell him $600 only can buy 500D lol

Hmm.. if 5DM2 really goes for $600 in BNS, I wonder what will happen to all the older/lesser models.

Pay people to buy your 5D classic? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

I would gladly be the buyer :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: who has his balls hanging high up? I tried hard but really... its close to impossible

you can ask for a lower price, haggle a little, but $600 for a 5D2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overboard! :angry:

$600? Seriously..how dare he even post or thought about it.. Gosh...these people.

Anyway..i hope you can achieve more shutter count with your new 5D3.. lol...

yeah. should publish :bsmilie: we have a bad seller list, should have bad buyer list also

lets vote, who want his hp number publish :bsmilie:

Yes, because insulting the seller nets you the deal lol

I vote for his user ID AND H/P number to be published! F**king lowballer!

yup expose lol ... i sms him i sell my 5dm3 to him at 500