Last minutes disappear bidders/buyers/offerers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongg

Deregistered
Jun 17, 2006
how you aobut last minutes disappear bidders/buyers/offerers
who bid offer asks alot questions and then play magic copperfield?!!!:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

hong
the no-magic-gold fields

U mean to say when u ask questions, u must buy the stuff?

not that type.

the one who is confirmed but david copperfield last minute lohh.:nono:

hongg said:
not that type.

the one who is confirmed but david copperfield last minute lohh.:nono:
Can give them a bad rating to warn other ....
That's what iTrade rating is for (I think) ....

I guess one thing is that you cannot let your bidders wait too long.
After a while, they may have already lost interest, gave up, or found something better. :)

it takes two. i've seen some posts where the sellers don't define the terms nor stick to them, that's unfair to buyers/ bidders. there are also instances where buyers back out at the last minute and do not honour the deal by not meeting up - i think those also deserve to be shot because they've no respect for the sellers who make the time and trouble to meet them, with the goods. still, its not as bad as ebay where you can't actually see/ feel/ test the product before you complete the transaction.

some seller play hard to get too. They wanted to see a bidding war and when it drags, believe me, some buyer will back out when they can pay a little more and get it new. To us time is $$$. not all of us sit at our PC and wait for the bid to ends. I rather go out and take photos.

To me. the 1st impression the seller give me is very important. I will ignore his/her WTS tread if he/she plays the bidding game.
Some joker post WTS at $X, which sounds like a good buy to attract bidders.

Status
Not open for further replies.