Last Minute Photoshoot - Zoo on Sunday 3/3/2002 - 2:30pm to 5:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Anyone wants to join me on a last minute photoshoot at the Zoo?

I will be there from 2:00pm to 5:00pm - main aim is to take the storks/egrets during their feeding time.

If so, post your name here!! and we can meet either at the main entrance or at the Pavillion by the Lake.

So far, only Richard has expressed interest.

:cool:

Aiyoo, cannot make it lah, i'm going to indoor stadium to shoot the WWF.

Originally posted by Simon
Aiyoo, cannot make it lah, i'm going to indoor stadium to shoot the WWF.

So lucky...... I want to go too but no money. But post here ok? Take shots of stone cold doing the stunner and rock doing the rock bottom..........

Neither can I.. :( :( got another one of those wedding dinners to attend.. :cry: :cry:

Aiyar, why zoo again? :p

Originally posted by Falcon

So lucky...... I want to go too but no money. But post here ok? Take shots of stone cold doing the stunner and rock doing the rock bottom..........

I'm not paying for the ticket ;p

Originally posted by Simon

I'm not paying for the ticket ;p
wwftour.gif

Where will u be sitting?

Me going!

Originally posted by ninelives
simon always got lobang one.

Is that so? Next time must share this kind of good lobang.

So, only Richard expressed interest in joining me (unless I read his reply wrongly and he is actually going to the WWF with Simon ;p )

Anyway, this photoshoot is turning out to be a family affair as I will be bringing the kids out, but you are all still welcome to join.

The time has been moved up to 2:00pm as I want to catch the Komodo Dragon once-a-week feeding at 2:30pm.

Originally posted by makan007

wwftour.gif

Where will u be sitting?

Bright Red color seat ;p

I'm going in there with a Press Photographer Pass.

Originally posted by Darren
So, only Richard expressed interest in joining me (unless I read his reply wrongly and he is actually going to the WWF with Simon ;p )

Anyway, this photoshoot is turning out to be a family affair as I will be bringing the kids out, but you are all still welcome to join.

The time has been moved up to 2:00pm as I want to catch the Komodo Dragon once-a-week feeding at 2:30pm.

Unfortunately I can't make it already... Last minute call up to work. So had to cancel my off day.

Status
Not open for further replies.