Last glimpsed of Esplanade for the year 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyTiangco

Jan 2, 2009
www.flickr.com
Taken December 2008. C & C's are appreciated.Thanks guys for viewing.
DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

Your shots are very sharp and bright. I love the color too. What equipment and setting did you use? Pls share.

Happy New Year too you!!!

Your shots are very sharp and bright. I love the color too. What equipment and setting did you use? Pls share.

Hi,I'm using Nikon D90 with setting quite unusual.Aperture is the biggest opening(f-3.5) so I can have shorter time of 5 seconds exposure.Thanks for the comments.

hmm i have something similar.. but i think i cannot match your sharpness.. i wonder..

is yours HDR processed?

IMG_3594_r_.jpg

happy new yr! (abit too late tho)

Last edited:
hmm i have something similar.. but i think i cannot match your sharpness.. i wonder..

is yours HDR processed?

"No,I don't know and I don't have software to do that.I wish I have.Everything is of unedited Jpeg file straight from the camera."

Last edited:
i believe the photos has gone through post-processing, not that its a bad thing though.

I can understand why D90 is so popular now.

Are you using a kit lens or something higher end?

I can understand why D90 is so popular now.

Are you using a kit lens or something higher end?

"I'm using kit lens only.This is my first DSLR and have it only for more than 1 month.Also clueless what is good and bad about lenses."

i believe the photos has gone through post-processing, not that its a bad thing though.

TS said its straight from camera...
but, if u compare his pictures to the other persons similar pictures, his picture has a blueish color, possibly a filter? :)

very nice pictures!
quite like the blue tinge

but, if u compare his pictures to the other persons similar pictures, his picture has a blueish color, possibly a filter? :)

very nice pictures!

Thanks shmuckerz

Additional pictures
DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

very nice pictures!

nikons can really give a blueish tint if you set your white balance to tungsten :)

nikons can really give a blueish tint if you set your white balance to tungsten :)

My Nikon D90 doesnt have Tungsten...

Auto
Incandescent
Fluorescent
Direct sunlight
Flash
Cloudy
Shade
Choose color temp.
Preset manual

Status
Not open for further replies.