Last Day of food fair

yukusei

Mar 30, 2012
Singapore
1. In what area is critique to be sought?
Feeling that make you want to eat cake

2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
To make the audiences hungry

3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Normal Hall lighting
Shoot with just camera and lens
Hard to shoot,everyone just literally push you around

4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
I love it , please tell me your opinion

580230_391922060841320_100000705892201_1265437_1445409736_n.jpg

Nice colors! But huge portion blocked by that plate.

Thanks for the comment ,
i'll take note next time

I will be tempted to eat it if it's more focused on certain yummy elements. Too cluttered, too wide point of view, and I don't wanna eat the hand (or chair) on the left also and the x-tra cast bowl! focus is off.

TARTS! I love tarts!

Anyway, I think the photo can be a little sharper and perhaps cropped closer into the food to bring the attention to the tasty treats. As what many had mentioned, the other elements stole the limelight from your main subject. Not a difficult fix, in my opinion, to crop it in, yes? I love the warm feel of this photo and of course, I would love to eat those tarts... :D

Nice warm colours you have included in the photo. The colours of the fruits stands out from the overall brown/yellow tone, so my attention was drawn there.

Unfortunately, as mentioned in another critique, the glass bowl distracted me from the subject. You can also work on your technical bits - I think I see a bit of handshake blur in the photo. A deeper depth of field to put all the tarts and breads in focus would work better too.

Enjoy shooting!

Thanks for everyone comments , and thanks for telling me things that i need to improve on , i'm able to learn a lot ;)