Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Apr 24, 2005
Holland Village
Tentatively...

Date of shoot : 31/12/ 05(SAT )

Time of shoot : 0900 to 1200 hrs

Theme of shoot : Casual & Fun+props, Beach & Splash, still thinking of some more fun ideas.

Cost of Shoot : $80/pax ($70 for early birds)

Model : Haley (no need for introduction) & Vanessa (professional asian, singaporean model living the UK. done tvcs, prints. i'll put up her pics in awhile. sorry abt the delay. cos i need 2 get her pics from her. she'll be in singapore for less den 2 weeks. will be back 2 UK slightly after new yr. so seize this chance.)

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick

2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 24 December 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $70 instead of $80. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do a money transfer of S$70 to POSB savings Account (056-77019-4).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick AND name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment and know who u r. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email me directly at haleychan@gmail.com immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

(learning from the pro. credits to ModelShooterz)

Uppppzzz for the cutest and most vibrant girl in CS...!

No need to learn from any pro lar....you are a pro yourself!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey hey hey! Upz for you Haley...!

Sad, can't join ya again... :( Got countdown party to do... Haha

Haley said:
Tentatively...

Theme of shoot : Casual & Fun+props, Beach & Splash, still thinking of some more fun ideas.

Model : Haley (no need for introduction) & Vanessa (professional asian, singaporean model living the UK. done tvcs, prints. i'll put up her pics in awhile. sorry abt the delay. cos i need 2 get her pics from her. she'll be in singapore for less den 2 weeks. will be back 2 UK slightly after new yr. so seize this chance.)

Kindly provide the following particulars for easy contacting and dissemination of information.

1. CS Nick
2. Name
3. Email address
4. Handphone number

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before 24 December 2005 2359 Hrs will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $70 instead of $80. Early birds will have to provide the above particulars and do a money transfer of S$70 to POSB savings Account (056-77019-4).

When making payment, kindly include your forum nick AND name as your initials in the e-banking form so that I can track your payment and know who u r. Once you have successfully transferred the $$$, do drop me a pm or email me directly at haleychan@gmail.com immediately to inform me of this so that I can verify payment. You may also wish to retain the electronic confirmation receipt at your end as proof of payment.

Why wait? Join today!

(learning from the pro. credits to ModelShooterz)

i think u have not "Recevied" my PM right!!?

Mi interested also.
But pity got another shoot with Trilla on the same day same time....:cry:

Guys do u mind shift the shooting time later?
Do u mind Haley & Vanessa?:dunno:

:D
MikeElliot said:
Mi interested also.
But pity got another shoot with Trilla on the same day same time....:cry:

Guys do u mind shift the shooting time later?
Do u mind Haley & Vanessa?:dunno:

well, i wouldnt mind, n since i'll be the 1 doing all the arrangements, i dun think Vanessa would mind. just whether the others that might wanna join mind or not

im still contemplating on whether 2 have the shoot done in studio or outdoor. but i think 2 pple, outdoor should be better. n if it's gonna be an outdoor shoot. i think morning will still be the BEST, cos less crowd, sun is warm n nice. not TOO burning..

1) Confirmed (PD)
2) Reserved (WL)
3) Reserved (AH)
4)
5)
6)

the shoot will go on with 6 confirmed photographers. max either +1 or +2, i know photographers also dun really like over crowding as u may not be able 2 capture good shots. i totally understand that. but i'll organise, during the shoot on the day itself.

uh oh.. 1 problem. its been awhile since i post up a thread 2 organise shoot. can some1 teach me how 2 upload pics. so that i can show u who Vanessa is??

who is vanesa?

simon80 said:
who is vanesa?

urgh~

well, she a very good friend of mine. i've done quite abit of works with her. in fact thats how i actually know her. thru a photoshoot. n she's coming back 2 singapore 4 less den 2 weeks. so i told her i'll organise a shoot 4 the both of us..

no need wat... i can use the gallery in CS!! so ma fun. if use photobucket. anyway i wouldnt have much use of it. only need 2 upload pics every now n then only. unlike u guys, pro photographers.. :)

anywayyy.. i trial n error liao. click here n there. den tada.. got my pics uploaded.. here goes!!

ok. here they r. this is Vanessa!
she has very BIG eyes, sharp features.

van1.JPG

v3.JPG

van2.JPG

hope 2 work with some of u guys soon. n may EVERYONE here have a very MERRY X'mas!! from the both of us!!

xmas1.JPG

(i hope by the time i click 'post quick reply' the pics do show!! )

Great shoot Haley ! ;) But the date is inconvenient for me but hope you'll organize another one in the coming new year !

Status
Not open for further replies.