Las Vegas trip/ Night photography.

Khairi Noorazha

Feb 26, 2012
I need lens recommendations for a trip to las vegas. I am using a 60D.

24L 35L 50L 85L 135L.

dont like primes

1635L 2470L 70200LIS

I will be shooting the city scenes, the lightings from the building, more to street phhotography.

Are you sure 24-70 will be wide for 60D to take photos of the street? and there isnt IS for 24-70, im scared that there will be blur photos due to the shaking hands..

Khairi Noorazha said:
I will be shooting the city scenes, the lightings from the building, more to street phhotography.

Are you sure 24-70 will be wide for 60D to take photos of the street? and there isnt IS for 24-70, im scared that there will be blur photos due to the shaking hands..

You answered yr own question really. Go for the 17-55mm IS if u only plan for one lens.

Was at luxor taking photos n the security told me that no tripod allow (i stays at that hotel somemore) when i taking at the side of the luxor n it was evening time. He said only can take without tripod and i argue with him. But the thing is that i finished n abt to move on. But along the vegas street, its ok to have tripod. Policeman also ok, no stop me. Those ppl in costumes, take from far else u got to pay them. Enjoy ur stays over there, really nice city. :D