Large Format shoot out in mid Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

singscott

Aug 25, 2004
www.whltelightphotographer.com
I like to find large format lovers out there to shoot with. :bsmilie: Mostly will be some landscape stuff in ubin or johor. Like to see how many interested before planing date and detail. :think: Welcome suggestion but must be from large format guys. :blah: As you will know we will be slow, taking our time and make sure we can get shoot. So digital and small format shooters are welcome but have to patience. As we have only like ten to twenty frame the most to shoot for a entire day. :)

It's certainly very encouraging to see effort in gathering of LF users.

Sounds like fun. Would like to join in if date and time are convenient. Don't have a car, though. Will keep an eye on this. Cheers! :cool:

IF you just curious can join also. If you own a LF must join ma. Share your knowledge about LF with other. :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :think:

Ok I just got six guys but good euongh. So would to meet you guys up. PM me if it ok to meet around 22 or 23 in the evening to dicuss where we go for the first shoot :D

I have talk to a few guys. We agree on the 22 Nov 7.30pm Funa Mac to meet to discuss LF group first shoot. Those are interested to come are welcome. This time we just want to meet and exchange ideas.

After meeting a few LF shooter actually only three :embrass: Then we decided we should start things slow and start the ball rolling on 5 Dec at Balestier. We will be meeting at Shaw Plaza around 3.30pm. Rubber time guys will have to call me, please PM for HP number. As we will move off about 3.45pm. All are welcome to join. If you have LF and want to SHARE (not come to BOOST) then you must come. We can help our fellow bro to love this type of photography. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.