Large format shoot at Tanjong Pagar Train station 13 June 2010 (Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
Hi all large format users, as you may have already known that Fotohub is stopping 4x5 and 8x10 E6 processing at 25 June 2010 as they are shifting. I would like to organise a large format shoot (especially slides) for people with a stock load of 4x5 slides to clear. We should make it a last chance to commercially develop our 4x5 slides in Singapore. :cry: Meanwhile I will email Fotohub to see if they can give us a discount for our bulk 4x5 E6 processing.

I have chosen Tanjong Pagar train station because it is closing too. I loved my train rides from KL to SG.

4668970120_41d10ebd5a_b.jpg

Below are the details:
Date: 13 June 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm onwards till dusk (to capture evening light if any)
Buses: 10, 30, 100 and somemore

Large format users, do join if you can make it.

1. sweat100 (Patrick)

1. sweat100 (Patrick)
2. aloyyolaaloy (Aloysius) {i've got i've got 125 sheets of velvia and 36sheets of provia to clear :S}

1. sweat100 (Patrick)
2. aloyyolaaloy (Aloysius) {i've got i've got 125 sheets of velvia and 36sheets of provia to
3. zk-diq (Roger)
clear :S}

Well still can process by manual way as before.

Give Patrick some support! :thumbsup:

1. sweat100 (Patrick)
2. aloyyolaaloy (Aloysius)
3. zk-diq (Roger)
4. eamesboy. (Xavier)

Give Patrick some support! :thumbsup:

1. sweat100 (Patrick)
3. zk-diq (Roger)
4. eamesboy. (Xavier)
5. vee5

Is this really open to non-LF users? I dun have LF.. but it seems very interesting! ;-)

Guys beware they (KTM) is very picky about big camera taking photos near the tracks where the malaysia style coffee shop is. They choose to tell me to keep my 4x5 camera when I did all the pre work just before I was going take the picture which by the way will be a great picture if I had expose my tran. Haizzzz;:)angry: But after seeing a few jokers sin ah poor fotogers I decided not to curse and swear. No joke I see with my own eyes that a joker sin ah poor fotoger jump down on the track to take photos of an on coming train!!!!!:bigeyes::bsmilie: Please play safe and create not spoil the market by killing yourself:sweat: PEACE

Oh by the way the front of the station is a morning shot and the track where the malaysia style kopi thian is a late afternoon shot. F.Y.I.

Guys beware they (KTM) is very picky about big camera taking photos near the tracks where the malaysia style coffee shop is. They choose to tell me to keep my 4x5 camera when I did all the pre work just before I was going take the picture which by the way will be a great picture if I had expose my tran. Haizzzz;:)angry: But after seeing a few jokers sin ah poor fotogers I decided not to curse and swear. No joke I see with my own eyes that a joker sin ah poor fotoger jump down on the track to take photos of an on coming train!!!!!:bigeyes:please play safe and create not spoil the market by killing yourself PEACE

Thanks for the information bro. :)

Will check out the area first. Feel like doing tilt-shift on a higher ground.:think:
Show will go on unless we are not not allow to shoot. Btw guys, beside Blair road
along KG Bahru road look interesting too.. Will update..

1. sweat100 (Patrick)
3. zk-diq (Roger)
4. eamesboy. (Xavier)
5. vee5.
6. David Tan.

David Tan from Flickr.. :thumbsup:

Sounds exciting! :cool:

Great of Sweat to organize. :heart:

I will be working that Sunday so can't join you all. :cry:

I foresee several return trips to the area to get the best shots after the June 'mass invasions' of the place. :sweatsm:

Kudos for the info sharing by singscott and eamesboy. :thumbsup:

Hi all I managed to get Fotohub to give us a 20% discount for E6 4x5 processing for batch of 50 sheets and above. So the price per piece (after GST) has went down from $3.64/pc to $2.91/pc!

Hi guys,

Anyone has 2x spare box of 10 sheet fuji slide to offer? :)

Please PM me your price for 1 box. I need 2 box. :)

Thanks.

hi guys, I am just a dslr user, can I come along?

wana join even though just got a dslr half year ago. got very poisoned by tachihara or wista wood camera...........can join meh?

Guys beware they (KTM) is very picky about big camera taking photos near the tracks where the malaysia style coffee shop is. They choose to tell me to keep my 4x5 camera when I did all the pre work just before I was going take the picture which by the way will be a great picture if I had expose my tran. Haizzzz;angry: But after seeing a few jokers sin ah poor fotogers I decided not to curse and swear. No joke I see with my own eyes that a joker sin ah poor fotoger jump down on the track to take photos of an on coming train!!!!!:bigeyes::bsmilie: Please play safe and create not spoil the market by killing yourself:sweat: PEACE

next time bring you to KL Old KTM station, show you how its done there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.