Large Car Accessories Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

In my quest to find a battery tester for a 12V car battery (see other thread), I'm now wondering if car accessories shops have these.

I had this memory of a mega car accesosry outlet somewhere in Bukit Batok, butnow I have no idea where/what it is.

Does anyone know of any huge car accessories shops that I can enquire? Preferably if they do have a telephone number.

Thanks!

In my quest to find a battery tester for a 12V car battery (see other thread), I'm now wondering if car accessories shops have these.

I had this memory of a mega car accesosry outlet somewhere in Bukit Batok, butnow I have no idea where/what it is.

Does anyone know of any huge car accessories shops that I can enquire? Preferably if they do have a telephone number.

Thanks!

That will be Autobacs. It is at Bukit Batok East Ave 6, near the Bukit Batok Nature Park.

That will be Autobacs. It is at Bukit Batok East Ave 6, near the Bukit Batok Nature Park.

ubi also have...

easy for pple ard east...

:) :)

Thanks to everyone, Autobacs it was :)

Thanks!

You can go to those car audio shop to install those meter that is mounted below your audio head unit. It comes with a volt meter (for car battery), speaker volume meters, temperature gauge.

Generally, car battery last up to between 30k km to 45k km. One way to test car battery is to go to a dim corner in the evening (eg, carpark), rev the accelerator in short burst. If your main headlights dims and brightens, chances are, it is due for change. Check on battery water level and top it up with tap water. (distilled water is pure gimmick btw!)

For maintenance free battery, good luck. check on voltage before crank and voltage while car is running. If before crank, the voltage falls less than 12v, time for immediate change.

Thanks contaxable. Actually i need a battery tester to test stand alone 12V car batteries prior to drawing them from the battery store during ICT.

Thanks contaxable. Actually i need a battery tester to test stand alone 12V car batteries prior to drawing them from the battery store during ICT.

oic, then either try sim lim tower (not sim lim square) and autobacks.

Another showroom is called concord located at 2 jalan lemban kallang. They are one of the largest importers of car accessories.

Honestly, why not you get a voltmeter? quite cheap. less than $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.