Landscapes in Israel

IMG_6392+1000.jpg

Well that's it guys, it's finally the end of the line. It sure is tiring is look over 6331 photos from the Holy Land (shot over 8.5 days. Come to think of it, that's some insane ratio. This is one of the rare times that I'm thankful I'm a combat photographer during reservist, otherwise I think I would had dropped the camera long ago from the fatigue -_-) and processing 1263 of them one by one. Hope you guys had enjoyed at looking them as much as I did working on them.

If you want to know more about this tour by New Creation Church or see more random photos, do check out the link (located in the first post of this thread) to my Facebook album. No, I'm not affiliated with them; just a guy going on a tour organised by them.

The processing took unexpectedly long due to unforeseen increases in workload after the trip, so I do apologise for the delays. Right now I'm just glad that all these are finished before my trip to Japan in November. So cya until then. I don't think I'll be shooting anything in between; will be taking a well deserved break :)

What a beautiful scenery good luck