Landscapes in Israel

IMG_1598+RESIZED+1000.jpg

They are truly beautiful. Hope to visit this holy land soon. Shot taken by which system? Lens angle?

I had actually went to Israel twice. The first time I went was 6 years ago in the month of May and this time, the trip is in December. December is certainly a better period to take photos, because its the winter/rainy season so the clouds and rays are there. In May, its simply blue skies so the landscapes were quite boring to be frank. So if you are going for a photography trip, do consider the winter/rainy season :)

The shots are taken with a Canon 5D3, Canon 16-35 f2.8 III and Canon 70-200 f4 IS. I also shot with the Samyang 12mm f2.8 FE, though I'm not sure if there will be photos uploaded of it (I only just finished looking through 30% of the photos...)

Reactions: suguhu
I had actually went to Israel twice. The first time I went was 6 years ago in the month of May and this time, the trip is in December. December is certainly a better period to take photos, because its the winter/rainy season so the clouds and rays are there. In May, its simply blue skies so the landscapes were quite boring to be frank. So if you are going for a photography trip, do consider the winter/rainy season :)

The shots are taken with a Canon 5D3, Canon 16-35 f2.8 III and Canon 70-200 f4 IS. I also shot with the Samyang 12mm f2.8 FE, though I'm not sure if there will be photos uploaded of it (I only just finished looking through 30% of the photos...)

noted with thanks. Thanks for the recommendation, I had some friends who visited in Dec too! Just got back into photography after so many years, hope to take more pictures soon.

noted with thanks. Thanks for the recommendation, I had some friends who visited in Dec too! Just got back into photography after so many years, hope to take more pictures soon.

No problem!

beautiful shots.