Landscapes Around Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
you definitely can see things I cannot see or visualise. Wow! Isn't the Creator great

You have a fantastic series of shots there. But what distinguishes you as a great artist is that you have a distinct style, which i can see in every one of your shots. Thank you for sharing.

Love the patience that you have and the efforts for it.

Nice works!

stunning shots....excellent.:)

Nice collection!

My pick:
010507 Changi Beach
030107 Changi Beach
040107 Changi Beach
080107 Punggol Beach
180407 Yishun Dam
300407 Yishun Dam

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice collection!

My pick:
010507 Changi Beach
030107 Changi Beach
040107 Changi Beach
080107 Punggol Beach
180407 Yishun Dam
300407 Yishun Dam

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your selection. :)

Hazmee: looking forward to your project. ;)

daydreamz: uniquely Singapore? must be those ships in the background. :bsmilie:

Fantastic work, mate.
You've shown Singapore in a way most of us haven't seen. Great job.
Keep it up.

You should considering sending some of these photos to the Singapore Tourism Board or at least participate in those contests that appear from time to time. There are many winners in your collection - hard for me to pick one out of the lot.

Hi, this is a collection of my landscape works around the island. I am hoping to select a couple nicer ones for large prints and wish that the CSers can help me with it. Please feel free to comment on the photos and if possible state the favourites among the novice attempts. :) Thankew! your help is much appreciated!

Collection of Landscape Works in Singapore

Wow.. eh why you nv publicise your other photo collections?

I was browsin thru your other folders and i find the oversea landscape shots to be very :thumbsup: also.
Are those from the net or your collection too?
Cant differentiate the photo standards even if you took them from the net. hahaha...

Fantastic stuff! I love them. I see some reservoir/beach images seem to have a misty/foggy effect. May I know how this is done? Thank you in advance!

Wow.. eh why you nv publicise your other photo collections?

I was browsin thru your other folders and i find the oversea landscape shots to be very :thumbsup: also.
Are those from the net or your collection too?
Cant differentiate the photo standards even if you took them from the net. hahaha...

Hi, sorry to disappoint you, the overseas photos are definitely not mine. It was a collection from the net and it wasn't meant to be published (avoid copyright laws). They were not taken by me and i think the standard is really different, composition wise or technique

In anycase, thanks for your kind remarks.

Yr pictures are beautiful, i feel like i am in Fairyland liao..

what a pity, JCYRHS. the website is down and we can no longer see your beautiful collection. was just about to show someone else.

Hi all,

Due to some hosting issues, my domain expired and i wasn't aware of it until it was too late. Anyway, i bought a new domain and there are a couple of "new" photos which i didn't put up here last time. You can either check them out on the photoblog or click on the collection slideshow (which includes the older ones too).

Thanks for all your support.

photoblog

collection

Status
Not open for further replies.