Land/City scapes pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingshya

Jun 23, 2005
hi

Interested in taking nice Land/City scapes pics like many brudders out here.But how can that be achieved cos i using only a Sony T1 cybershot camera? i understand that those pics taken using DSLR or SLR..Haiz..Pls advise..

Thanks...:dunno:

hi,
welcome to clubsnap :)
you can take great pictures with the T1 as well. in fact i think that sony is very good in its reproduction of vivid colours. the only drawback might be the 38mm equivalent at the wide end which is not wide enough for landscapes. there are many people here with p&s cameras who take way better pictures than me with a DSLR :embrass:. so it is the photographer which counts and not the camera.

if you really feel constrained by your camera in terms of its wide angle, you could think of buying another prosumer with a wider range. but if you have recently acquired a T1, you might want to play with it for a while before spending more money.

kashi

wingshya said:
hi

Interested in taking nice Land/City scapes pics like many brudders out here.But how can that be achieved cos i using only a Sony T1 cybershot camera? i understand that those pics taken using DSLR or SLR..Haiz..Pls advise..

Thanks...:dunno:

welcome to clubsnap. go out and shoot more often or join the guys and gals for gatherings and share knowledge. I would say any cam is capable of good pictures. However of coz you need the right tool for the right job as well. :)

cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.