Land at Changi take bus?

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Flew in and out of Changi (non Budget Terminal) many times. Last night was the only time in my memory that when my Tiger Airlines flight from Bangkok landed, we were parked quite a distance away from T2 and ferried to the terminal by two busses. Took about 30-45mins to clear the whole plane.

Anyone else experienced this before? T2 full house? No spare aero bridge?

Flew in and out of Changi (non Budget Terminal) many times. Last night was the only time in my memory that when my Tiger Airlines flight from Bangkok landed, we were parked quite a distance away from T2 and ferried to the terminal by two busses. Took about 30-45mins to clear the whole plane.

Buget plane mah. What do u expect?

All it needs is some delayed flight (doesn't need to be your flight) and the schedule for the terminals is screwed. you should be happy that you got busses and didn't need to fetch your luggage from the back of the plane and walk to the terminal :bsmilie: That's what happens at other airports. occasionally..

Last edited:

This is for security reason.

Never park a plane next to your airport building.

Another way of telling you budget means no air bridge. Haha. I think terminal too busy so no more paring lane.

Another way of telling you budget means no air bridge. Haha. I think terminal too busy so no more paring lane.

Don't think it is budget or not budget coz my outbound was also by Tiger and was the normal aero bridge. So probably parking lot full lah.

Don't think it is budget or not budget coz my outbound was also by Tiger and was the normal aero bridge. So probably parking lot full lah.

You must make a complain and demand a refund of your non-budget airport tax. :angry:

Ya if take bus I think no need to pay so much airport tax.

Happen before... Sometimes no space... sometime bridge not working... happened to me on Cebu Pacific flight to Philippines...

As long the plane landed in 1 piece, I'm happy with whatever transport to terminal :)

Once met with such issue...quite some years back...

You may land in one piece but can anyone find you? :)

It is not a funny joke but I think many passengers from MH17 landed in one piece. :(