Laminated Grey Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulla

Sep 22, 2009
Singapore
Hi guys, anyone know if i a lamiated grey card work like normal?

if u laminate a 18% grey card, the plastic reflective surface will reflect more light, so NO, it will not work correctly.

Why bother to laminate a grey card? Do you intend to resell it?

Just treat it with care. Some creases doesn't really matter. Don't fret over the small stuff.

just wondering cuz the one i have is made of cardborad so.. hard to maintian =/

one thing you can do, just place it in a semi laminated film where you cna keep it if not in use and easily pop it up if you need so..

i don't know if any of you tried to use the WB correction that looks like a lens cap..i think it also works...any one tried it?:confused:

i don't know if any of you tried to use the WB correction that looks like a lens cap..i think it also works...any one tried it?:confused:

There are multiple threads about Expodisc and the various DIY versions of it. Starting from foam cups over bubble foil up whatever gives evenly distributed light without introducing any other colour cast. There are cheaper versions (15 bucks) and there is Expodisc (>150 bucks, comes with a certificate stating the exact characteristics of each copy). Chose according your needs, budget and personal preferences.

just wondering cuz the one i have is made of cardborad so.. hard to maintian =/

Put in a ziploc bag and take out only when needed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.